• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All mounts are working.. Download the latest patch please. Iv already started working on a 9.1 server using this distro... Its working fine ppl.
Otland IPchanger works for 9.1..

Can't log in with "sha1" and "plain".
Well i cant even access to my account with sha1 with plain i just cant log in, but i can access to my account.
I'm guessing its maybe a problem here
a1kyu9tqOy.png

should i put localhost, 127.0.0.1, or my global ip?

I try with localhost and 127.0.0.1 and still cant log in ... anyone can help?

Well i cant even access to my account with sha1 with plain i just cant log in, but i can access to my account.
I'm guessing its maybe a problem here
a1kyu9tqOy.png

should i put localhost, 127.0.0.1, or my global ip?

Always global ip.

Oh, i forgot. I can't log in at account manager 1/1.

Have you setup the database and enabled account manager properly?

Works for me :p global ip doesnt

Might wanna change the 'changegold.lua' file and remove the doSendAnimatedText entries :)

Might wanna change the 'changegold.lua' file and remove the doSendAnimatedText entries :)

It has already been done in the subversion for 0.2.12, although it shouldn't cause any problems leaving it there. It will just print "Deprecated function" in the console whenever called.

I try with localhost and 127.0.0.1 and still cant log in ... anyone can help?

It is possible that the IP-Changer wasn't working for you, re-download it and try again.

after updates 8.70 and 8.91 my monsters are giving these errors, this until discouraging OTServer do now!!!!
error.jpg

bad quality pic is bad lol

I can't tell for sure, but it seems to have something to do with the Throwers, you need a better pic if we are going to help you

same quality? lol

upload it on imageshack or something like that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back