• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to fully compile the server. And I have just one question.

How can I get npcs to work?
They dont come "activated" out of the box. There is no npc anywhere (unlike version 0.3.6).
Even though I can summon them they dont even get saved in the server.

How can I fix this issue.

Thanks a lot in advance, any help would be highly appreciated and repped.

I was able to fully compile the server. And I have just one question.

How can I get npcs to work?
They dont come "activated" out of the box. There is no npc anywhere (unlike version 0.3.6).
Even though I can summon them they dont even get saved in the server.

How can I fix this issue.

Thanks a lot in advance, any help would be highly appreciated and repped.

You must place them in the map editor.

which acc maker should I use to work with this server ?

I have another question/bug,

I dont know if this only happens in this particular situation or what.

This is how I tested twice:
First as a God, i created a blank rune, then I casted adori mas flam? I used that rune to "kill" cyclops that were in yellow. To my surprise the rune healed them :S

The second time, I gave it to a player lvl 30 mgc lvl 4 I believe to use against yellow cyclops and the same thing happens. The rune healed them rather than damage them.

Is this a bug or is supposed to be this way?

Thanks in advance.

I have another question/bug,

I dont know if this only happens in this particular situation or what.

This is how I tested twice:
First as a God, i created a blank rune, then I casted adori mas flam? I used that rune to "kill" cyclops that were in yellow. To my surprise the rune healed them :S

The second time, I gave it to a player lvl 30 mgc lvl 4 I believe to use against yellow cyclops and the same thing happens. The rune healed them rather than damage them.

Is this a bug or is supposed to be this way?

Thanks in advance.

This problem appears only with this rune or with all spells?
Maybe you should put eg "-2" instead of "2" in one of formula numbers?

Hey Tala, can you send me a link to download all libs and includes necessery for compile this distro? tkx so much.. you are great!

This problem appears only with this rune or with all spells?
Maybe you should put eg "-2" instead of "2" in one of formula numbers?

That was the only one I tested at the moment. I am not sure if the players had vocation at the time.
But it was a really strange issue.

Hi, Is there any way to force the executable to handle more threads or something like that? I'm experiencing some lag but there is a lot of % of idle CPU. (linux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back