• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.46] The Forgotten Server v0.2.12 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." This error shows up when i try to run the server. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. GUI.

Sorry for the double post...however, i have found the the reason for the issue above. Now i am trying to get the server running through mysql. I did everything it says in the mysql help note...but it fails to connect to the database...can anyone help?
REP++

what is the error? What is your mysql configuration info in config.lua?

Hello, I want to host an OT server again, but... I can't find another map editor that isn't Remere's. Remere's only supports up to 8.6 right now so what are you all doing to map? thank you guys. :D

Is that possible to compile The Forgotten Server v0.3.7-preview (Crying Damson) with same libraries as The Forgotten Server 0.2.12? I'm using code::blocks

hmm im pretty new at this but how can i even log in to the server? the only thing i have hosted is 8.0 servers but im trying to undertand newer right now xD

Is that possible to compile The Forgotten Server v0.3.7-preview (Crying Damson) with same libraries as The Forgotten Server 0.2.12? I'm using code::blocks

Almost, you will also need libboost-filesystem (not sure if it's included already) and the OpenSSL library.

Where can I get this version of tibia? And what ipchanger supports it?

It seems to me all code for the orange skull and the warsystem got removed. Besides that old errors like dropping items with 5 blessings, houserentsystem and so on aren't working.

how to compile this on Linux, since there's no autogen.sh anymore?

how to compile this on Linux, since there's no autogen.sh anymore?

It compiles out of the box on Debian and Ubuntu (with the Makefile, you only have to type make). You only need to install the required libraries, see the doc/README file for instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back