• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.46] The Forgotten Server v0.3.7-preview (Crying Damson)

Sorry for the newbie question but, what ipchanger should I use in this server? Everyone that I dowload doesnt suport 9.44 client.
you can use otland tibia ip changer, just add a new directory, it works on every client :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm experiencing the same problems as others, players can't log from remote connection, just by lan or localhost, any Ideas why is this happening? help would be appreciated.

Would it be possible to use this for a 7.7 server without major modification (except maybe packets and such)?

I just compiled it using stians repack, managed to get rid of items.xml crash but it crashes on login and displays windows error without dumping anything
Anyone knows what to do?

If you donate you can get the source for a 9.46 server with less errors.
Also you can even get the source for a 9.53 server.
You can also get revisions of the forgottenserver.exe that runs better and has less bugs

All you have to do is pay like $9 and you get 3 months of premium.
http://otland.net/payments.php

OTLand IP Changer: http://otland.net/f19/otland-ip-changer-134369/
that's insane! you can't charge for an opensource project based on another game o_O the significance with the word "donations" kinda falls apart :s

that's insane! you can't charge for an opensource project based on another game o_O the significance with the word "donations" kinda falls apart :s

Any binaries that are released must have the source code released with them, the sources are provided in the tags and thus it is not a problem. Restricting access to a repository for donators only is not an issue, the source updates to TFS will always be released with the release binaries.

Back