• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.54] The Forgotten Server v0.2.13pl1 (Mystic Spirit), updated with Patch Level 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn im totally new at this .. id like to get personal help , by msn? :|
actually im tryin to find out how to make talkactions? (/a, /r etf)

It runs fine for a while, but then I get this message at character save. Any help?

[09/07/2012 14:50:32] OTS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: unrecognized token: "x'010040000002" (UPDATE "players" SET "level" = 11, "group_id" = 1, "vocation" = 3, "health" = 215, "healthmax" = 215, "experience" = 16700, "lookbody" = 58, "lookfeet" = 96, "lookhead" = 114, "looklegs" = 116, "looktype" = 133, "lookaddons" = 0, "maglevel" = 13, "mana" = 25, "manamax" = 80, "manaspent" = 11600, "soul" = 100, "town_id" = 1, "posx" = 32368, "posy" = 32194, "posz" = 7, "cap" = 495, "sex" = 1, "lastlogin" = 1341838092, "lastip" = 16777343, "conditions" = x'010040000002

about the /promote command
I Dont know how to make the commands in 0.2 can u help me here talaturen with the script ill appreciate it please

also i got another problem always when i want to edit my .s3db a message pop up saying database is currently locked and i have to shutdown the server and do it and sometimes it saves and sometimes don't how can i fix that please need a quick reply for fix this i am currently working in my server the map is done but i dont know if this server could work for a 24/7 server hope you can help me

It runs fine for a while, but then I get this message at character save. Any help?

[09/07/2012 14:50:32] OTS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: unrecognized token: "x'010040000002" (UPDATE "players" SET "level" = 11, "group_id" = 1, "vocation" = 3, "health" = 215, "healthmax" = 215, "experience" = 16700, "lookbody" = 58, "lookfeet" = 96, "lookhead" = 114, "looklegs" = 116, "looktype" = 133, "lookaddons" = 0, "maglevel" = 13, "mana" = 25, "manamax" = 80, "manaspent" = 11600, "soul" = 100, "town_id" = 1, "posx" = 32368, "posy" = 32194, "posz" = 7, "cap" = 495, "sex" = 1, "lastlogin" = 1341838092, "lastip" = 16777343, "conditions" = x'010040000002

Re-download and replace your .exe with the new one. It was fixed in patch level 1.

about the /promote command
I Dont know how to make the commands in 0.2 can u help me here talaturen with the script ill appreciate it please

also i got another problem always when i want to edit my .s3db a message pop up saying database is currently locked and i have to shutdown the server and do it and sometimes it saves and sometimes don't how can i fix that please need a quick reply for fix this i am currently working in my server the map is done but i dont know if this server could work for a 24/7 server hope you can help me

You need to use talkactions.

With SQLite the database is locked while the server is running. I'm not 100% sure why it is like that, but I would assume things like this could happen if it wasn't locked:
1. You start the server, it opens the SQLite database and doesn't lock it.
2. You open your SQLite database in a SQLite file manager.
3. Player1 advances to Level 2 and logs out.
4. You change your accounts type to 5 in the database with the SQLite file manager.

In this case, there is a possibility of player1's advance to Level 2 and other database changes being rolled back when you save the SQLite file in the file manager because it is not aware of changes that have been made to it from other software. This is just an assumption. I'm not exactly sure this is why, but I intend to keep the code that locks the database file. You can edit the source code and remove the lock database part if you don't like it, but that's at your own risk because it may cause data loss.

@Talaturen

Can you add in next patch functions:
Code:
getPlayerBalance
doPlayerSetBalance
doPlayerDepositMoney
doPlayerWithdrawMoney

because market is useless without there functions (if I am right), market took account balace from players.balance in database, not player_storage.value

or maybe there is another solution? can anyone help me?

You can easily add those functions yourself.

tell me how, I can't compile it :/

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I don't have x64 libs

@Talaturen

Can you add in next patch functions:
Code:
getPlayerBalance
doPlayerSetBalance
doPlayerDepositMoney
doPlayerWithdrawMoney

because market is useless without there functions (if I am right), market took account balace from players.balance in database, not player_storage.value

or maybe there is another solution? can anyone help me?

Functions already exist.
getPlayerBalance(cid)
doPlayerSetBalance(cid, balance)

tell me how, I can't compile it :/

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I don't have x64 libs

Kornholijo has posted a SDK with everything except for boost. boost is easy to compile anyway, it's just to run bootstrap.bat and then .\b2 (pass some parameter to it for 64-bit).

lol it doesnt have new spellsss..?

- - - Updated - - -

also taming items dont work

- - - Updated - - -

annnd none of the new monsters lol i mean i love it but wish u woulda put that stuff in there to make it easier on us

- - - Updated - - -

ops im new to otland read around n i guess it doesnt normally come with all the stuff... but if anyone who reads this has or knows where to get the new monsters like deeplings, hive monsters etc. plz private msg me or something i really need them

lol it doesnt have new spellsss..?

- - - Updated - - -

also taming items dont work

- - - Updated - - -

annnd none of the new monsters lol i mean i love it but wish u woulda put that stuff in there to make it easier on us

- - - Updated - - -

ops im new to otland read around n i guess it doesnt normally come with all the stuff... but if anyone who reads this has or knows where to get the new monsters like deeplings, hive monsters etc. plz private msg me or something i really need them

Kornholijo has posted a SDK with everything except for boost. boost is easy to compile anyway, it's just to run bootstrap.bat and then .\b2 (pass some parameter to it for 64-bit).

Can you tell me where did he post it?

@Evan..0.3? is that the version or something? iv seen people say that around before but i never knew how to tell.... um i tried searching a buncha different things with "0.3" in them but i didnt find anything i was looking for... could u be more specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back