• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.54] The Forgotten Server v0.2.13pl1 (Mystic Spirit), updated with Patch Level 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
djjuandas,

change in config.lua

'localhost' to: '127.0.0.1'

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god.. I'm going insane.. please help me!

I had errors similar to many in here and outside craving for help..
I changed my localhost to 127.0.0.1 and IT WORKED
BUT!
Then I try to login on 1/1 to make a admin..

It says:
Wrong account and password?

And I get this:
[24/07/2012 02:49:38] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
[24/07/2012 02:49:38] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

Please help.

Perhaps you imported the database incorrectly? Also you should post any errors if you get them while importing.

I imported everything correctly..

The thing is with "localhost" the server wouldnt even start it was like "cant establish/connect to server blabla" you know..
When I changed to "127.0.0.1" it came up and started but account manager was wrong acc/pw and i get these 2 new errors..

Re-download from the first post, I don't think you're running patch level 1. The .sql file in pl1 should be working.

I did.. this is what I got with the latest patch when i open up the server:
[24/07/2012 21:18:35] >> Loading database driver...Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[24/07/2012 21:18:36] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SQLite which doesn't require any connection.

how i can run it through a Mac OS X?? please help :/

You have to compile it on Mac to run it through a Mac OS X.

THEORETICALLY, the only thing you have to do is download MacPorts and then follow the same steps to compile TFS on linux. It SHOULD work.

You have to compile it on Mac to run it through a Mac OS X.

THEORETICALLY, the only thing you have to do is download MacPorts and then follow the same steps to compile TFS on linux. It SHOULD work.

thx ill try

I'm getting this error while relogging:

[25/07/2012 23:19:23] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot start a transaction within a transaction (BEGIN)
[25/07/2012 23:19:23] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot rollback transaction - SQL statements in progress (ROLLBACK)
[25/07/2012 23:19:23] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot start a transaction within a transaction (BEGIN)
[25/07/2012 23:19:23] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: cannot rollback transaction - SQL statements in progress (ROLLBACK)
[25/07/2012 23:19:23] Error while saving player: Conde

- - - Updated - - -

Market not working, when trying to create a new offer nothing happens

Anyone with connection problems to their MySQL server, try changing localhost to 127.0.0.1, that seems to fix it for most users.

I'm getting this error while relogging:

[25/07/2012 23:19:23] Error while saving player: Conde

- - - Updated - - -

Market not working, when trying to create a new offer nothing happens

You are not using patch level 1, or you have compiled it yourself with an old SQLite library. Market works just fine, you need money in your bank.

You are not using patch level 1, or you have compiled it yourself with an old SQLite library. Market works just fine, you need money in your bank.

Tala, there isn't a way to add a message saying like "You don't have enough money on your bank account."?

Because when you try to create a new offer on the Market and you don't have money on your account (to pay the fee) nothing happens and almost all the players think that it is not working :(

Can't extract TFS.exe marks me is malware lol...

/\ ... my antivirus deletes the exe everytime i try to download it

Add it as exception then, what kind of antivirus are you using?

Thanks so much!! youre the best :p

- - - Updated - - -

@Talaturen I need compile the server on debian but i dont konw how xD have you a tutorial or a tool?

I have Visual C++ 2010 installed, even a higher one I think, and I keep getting missing DLL files on your computer? MSCV100 AND MSCP100... can anyone help? It was working fine about 10 minutes ago~

Thanks so much!! youre the best :p

- - - Updated - - -

@Talaturen I need compile the server on debian but i dont konw how xD have you a tutorial or a tool?

It's very easy to compile under Debian, see doc/README.

I have Visual C++ 2010 installed, even a higher one I think, and I keep getting missing DLL files on your computer? MSCV100 AND MSCP100... can anyone help? It was working fine about 10 minutes ago~

For 32-bit, install: Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
For 64-bit, install: Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

working icons and individual exhaustion for spells???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back