• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.54] The Forgotten Server v0.2.13pl1 (Mystic Spirit), updated with Patch Level 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me where did he post it?

http://otland.net/f19/forgotten-server-sdk-v1-0-msvc-150776/

I tried to compile it from the source code got some stranger errors anyone know what its from possibly?
http://4.imgland.net/Gjos_d.png

You shouldn't use Dev-Cpp to compile, it hasn't been updated for years. I recommend MSVC, but Code::Blocks should work too.
If you still want to fix that error with Dev-Cpp, then add databasemanager.cpp/h to the project.

are most ot's running up to date version are still going for 8.5?

9.60 support will be in 0.2.14, it will be released when it's ready. I've experienced a crash with the current 0.2.14 code, so I don't want to release it before I have fixed it. If you can't wait, you can buy a premium subscription which grants you access to the private subversion, there you can get the latest source code (9.60) and compile it.

dont have MSVC.dll help me ?

Download the redistributable package linked to in the first post.

Why is rme editor asking be about my 8.30 Tibia version? Just happens if I want to open the map inside this Distribution..

Why is rme editor asking be about my 8.30 Tibia version? Just happens if I want to open the map inside this Distribution..

That would be because the map in this distribution hasn't been touched since 8.30.

Would you tell me how to update this map then? Thanks. :p

You need to locate 8.30 (install it if you don't have it), and change the maps version to 9.54 in the map properties.

Awesome!
Is there anyway to put npcs?

To make them spawn when the server starts, place them in the map editor. You can also manually summon them using /s name.

Oh god.. I'm going insane.. please help me!

I had errors similar to many in here and outside craving for help..
I changed my localhost to 127.0.0.1 and IT WORKED
BUT!
Then I try to login on 1/1 to make a admin..

It says:
Wrong account and password?

And I get this:
[24/07/2012 02:49:38] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
[24/07/2012 02:49:38] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

Please help.

[23/07/2012 20:03:59] >> Loading database driver...Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[23/07/2012 20:04:00] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SQLite which doesn't require any connection.

Help me plx! i use mysql....

djjuandas,

change in config.lua

'localhost' to: '127.0.0.1'

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god.. I'm going insane.. please help me!

I had errors similar to many in here and outside craving for help..
I changed my localhost to 127.0.0.1 and IT WORKED
BUT!
Then I try to login on 1/1 to make a admin..

It says:
Wrong account and password?

And I get this:
[24/07/2012 02:49:38] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
[24/07/2012 02:49:38] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back