• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Gnome base 100% (no overspawn, trash spam or missing areas!)

Wangsta

TFS Dev/Gobal Tibia Expert
Reaction score
I tracked all of these areas in person, on my 300 ek. All areas are complete with the proper amount of spawned creatures and no bugs.

This map includes the main city, gnomebase alpha, all task areas and all 3 warzones. It includes all all necessary protection zones and is ready to be imported onto your global map and played.

Coordinates:

Main Town: 32800, 31775, 10
Gnomebase Alpha: 33000, 31900, 9

Screenshots:

main town
maintown.png

gnomebase alpha
alphac.png

mushroom + truffels garden
gardens.png

crystal grounds
crystald.png

hot spot
hotspot.png

wz 1 + golem workshop
wz1.png

wz 2
wz2.png

wz3
wz3r.png

This took me an entire week to track and around 2kk in supplies so rep++ if this helps you!

Attachments

• Gnomebase by Wangsta.7z
    340.5 KB · Views: 704 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
this is the best gnomebase but i feel is missing a little of the central room stair doesn't up anithing but goood joob!

Great contribution to the community, though I'm not planning to use this. :p

You have the files of the monsters? Because I can not find.

This is a map, not a datapack. I have not finished the 9.6 monsters and it will take me a while to do so unless people contribute. I will open a topic for a community project centered around updating the tfs monsterpack, if it's successful then they should be available sometime in the near future.

Back