• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Outlaw Camp 99% - Only Missing Carrot DreamHouse

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Updated Outlaw Camp + Mammy Longlegs Spawn Point/Quest

Well, I got bored so I started tracking the new areas I haven't seen released on here to help out the community.

This tracking session contains 99% of outlaw camp (including the bright sword quest). I say 99% because half of the Carrot Dreamhouse is missing due to no access.

I also discovered a new little spawn for a giant spider boss called "Mammy Longlegs", so I tracked that and put it in the .otbm since its only 50 sqm to the north-east of the outlaw camp.

All you have to do is import the map to your global map, and it should fit just right.

Preview:
(dead screenshot removed)

Map Info/Link:
Cords: x: 32658 y: 32215 z:7

Credits:
Myself (for tracking) & Hell Master (for releasing SharpTracker)

If you are going to use this, shoot me some rep for saving you time!

Enjoy!

Mediafire mirror: Outlaw Camp.rar

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Minor Fix:
I just noticed the map tracker seemed to paste 2-3 small chunks of floor 7 on floor 6. Check the main post for an updated link.

Or simply hit "q" to turn on shade, switch to floor 6, then browse over the outlaw camp and delete anything that was copied from floor 7.

P.S.- Thanks for approving it so quick Scarlet!

Last edited:
16 downloads - 1 rep - 0 comments, can I at least get a thank you? (If you download, post your feedback/rep!)

I will thank you. I have not downloaded it but i will thank you anyways. Thank you extrodus.

Happy now? -.-''

Lol, I'm happy with or without your thanks. I'd just like to see some appreciation and respect in a civil day and age, that's all.

Time for a bump.

If you use this, please rep+ and comment!

Just so you know, the Mammy Longlegs area is part of a mini worldchange, you might want to post it separately.

@Seminari,
I can't track that house without permission inside it.

@Pero,
Thank ya, rep'd ya back :)

@Wangsta,
Yea I looked into it after and realized that, I don't really think its worth posting separately though. I talk about it in the first post, so people should see that and if they dont want it than just remove it before importing.

Bumping this up for the ones that may need it :)

Back