• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6+] Storms Sprite & Dat Editor

so i was using the storm editor made, im a noob at spr and dat things so I inserted the sprite to the .spr and saved it now How do i make it an item ( it always give me an error : The sprite count which results out of properties does not match the amount of sprites in sprite list

hey wow very good dat editor!, but if i want to add a new animation efect for an arrow for example how i should do it?

That it does :)

Haven't been able to load 10.20 (currently test client) with it.. but, we'll wait to see what is to come with that.

Correction on this, it loads the 10.20 spr, but not currently the dat..

Hey guys.
I will start updating it again when my courses start again, I don't feel like working on it when I have free time :)

I will probably add the missing features and then consider working on a OTClient version of this.

Here's a fun fact: Don't extract it to your desktop, as you will end up with 60,000+ files on it. I have a quad core and 8 gigs of RAM, and it took me all of 20 minutes to get rid of all of the files. -.-

(The main issue here is your desktop trying to 'display' so many things, even though they're off screen (win7)... So if you put them in a folder, you're fine... just don't do it straight to the desktop. Trust me.)

:)

Hey guys.
I will start updating it again when my courses start again, I don't feel like working on it when I have free time :)

I will probably add the missing features and then consider working on a OTClient version of this.

Gogogo!, don't let anybody to stop you

Here's a fun fact: Don't extract it to your desktop, as you will end up with 60,000+ files on it. I have a quad core and 8 gigs of RAM, and it took me all of 20 minutes to get rid of all of the files. -.-

(The main issue here is your desktop trying to 'display' so many things, even though they're off screen (win7)... So if you put them in a folder, you're fine... just don't do it straight to the desktop. Trust me.)

:)
xD
I am sorry, I will add a warning when I update it next time or prevent it from chosing desktop for extracting.

Back