• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [9.6] Warventure Server - Warcry - searching for staff

MindRage

Toss Me
Reaction score
Warcry Warventure
Creating a new category in OT.

a0udk2.png

The Server:

The server is a new genre it open-tibia where the main gameplay is directed to PvP, but all items/improvements are gained by adventuring.
The entire map is split into islands, There will be maps as "Battlefields" and diffrent Adventure islands which will be containing quests and secrets.
Gettings to these adventure islands will be going by boats. which means all Battlefield maps are gone trough teleports.

In this server we got three kinds of currencies. Gold, War Points and Spell Points.
The Gold is used for buying the most basic equipment and supplies (Such as books/potions/armors/weapons)
While war points are counted as Currecies from the battlefield, which gives you stronger EQ and even unlocks new features, such as outfits and mounts.

The game will not be powered by levels, But mostly skills and EQ. Levels are only gained by adventure or killing.
Levels has only some benefits such as speed and soulpoints.

Skills and Magic level unlocks more EQ that can be worn and also is the main damage utility.
Every battlefield has multiple gamemodes, each gamemode can be voted for next round, and each time you win you get war points.

The magic system and weapon system is also diffrent in this game to provide as much new experience as possible.

Current Gamemodes and maps:
4 Maps

Free for all
Team Deathmatch
Capture the Flag
Legends - Leagues of legends gamemode.

The Team:

Since this is a server that requires alot of content i need these slots to be filled in:

1 - 2 Mappers (Filled in 195800)
1 - 2 Scripters
2 - 3 Content Makers - (creatures and items)

Fill in this form to send an application:

Name:
Job:
Example of my work:

Hope to see you in the team soon!

Your regards,
Mindrage

More pictures:
warcry.jpg

Last edited:
@up
Added, But filling in the form is critical. I wont take it seriously otherwise.

Update:
New gamemode planned for the server, Simular to League of Legends. only champions will be diffrent.
Searching for a mapper that would like to participating in doing this kind of task.

Last edited:
Speed Bump, Redid main thread with pictures and more information.

Bump.

I really don't know why people don't reply :(

Anyone can give feedback on the thread
Cause this server isn't bad at all.

i loved your wars servers, gimot was very very fun. Hope u can finish the project

Mindrage is totaly worth reccomending!
I remember him from Ramurika, awesome scripter and developer aswell.

Good luck with your projects mate!

Bump still searching for people to join.
We still need a scripter and Content Makers.

Back