• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] YourOTS - Jeddy

Jeddy

Reaction score
!-Actions not included, visit link in my signature for them-!

I downloaded the best version of YourOTS I could find that hadn't been altered at all. I patched it up but Actions and NPC's may need updating.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
This map reminds me of old tibia ots

Was one of my most enjoyed, could always go back on different OT with same map and enjoy it.

By today's standards it lacks a few spawns and the ones included are small, I am editing my own version to make it a bit bigger but so far only added around 500kb of map.

LOL!

I have been wanting to play this map again so bad! Thank you really much for uploading it. I'll so download this and save it forever in-case I decide to launch something like this in the future. I would kiss you (on the cheek!) if you were next to me right now.

Is it some way of converting it to 7.4?

LOL!

I have been wanting to play this map again so bad! Thank you really much for uploading it. I'll so download this and save it forever in-case I decide to launch something like this in the future. I would kiss you (on the cheek!) if you were next to me right now.

Is it some way of converting it to 7.4?

I very much doubt it sorry man, if you want the 7.5 version Ill give you that. Several maps in 7.5 and the majority in earlier versions used a different map format.

I very much doubt it sorry man, if you want the 7.5 version Ill give you that. Several maps in 7.5 and the majority in earlier versions used a different map format.

If you have the same map unedited in 7.5 I'd appreciate that

This brings back memories of a simpler time. Nice upload, I wonder if we'll see a re-vamped updated try at YurOTS.

I actually have the map up and running on 9.6...just working bugs as of now.. This map has stair problem's, and some quests issue's.. However they are all fixed on mine so far.

Back
Top Bottom