• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commands don't work :(
if they do plz tell me more...

Editing the sources i found a wrong defined variable:

item.cpp line 644

uint32_t decayState = getDecaying();
if(decayState == DECAYING_TRUE || decayState == DECAYING_PENDING)
{
propWriteStream.ADD_UCHAR(ATTR_DECAYING_STATE);
propWriteStream.ADD_UCHAR(decayState);
}

How do I add commands /x /y /z (the effects commands) to this? I am working on a 100% custom 9.60 map and I need the /x/y/z commands

how can i fix this:

the application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)...

trust me guys, i've been looking for it for I don't found anything.

how can i fix this:

the application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)...

trust me guys, i've been looking for it for I don't found anything.

Have you installed Framework.NET?

How do I add commands /x /y /z (the effects commands) to this? I am working on a 100% custom 9.60 map and I need the /x/y/z commands

BUMP (Really would like to have an answer)

They're already there, I believe. Anyone have a minimap picture of the map that comes with this? I need one for mah website :p

No the commands are not there. Also How do I make how much you heal show up above your character's head? I looked in the config and its not there like my ot's config does.

The commands don't work and it has few npc's and monsters. I had to add a lot of pices from other servers and everything is making errors. There is no bank npc, addoner, loot and so on.
Talkactions are the basic ones and very few work.

that one dosnt work to load on phpmyadmin :S

- - - Updated - - -

sorry workt used the forgottenserver.sql didnt se it rly good realease love mystic spirit!

is there a set of library files that could be uploaded? After alot of research I managed to get it, barely, compiled. But it misses potentially a lot of library files. 'libboost_regex-vc100-mt-gd-1_44.lib, for example.

/qD.

does it support luaJIT or it's not time yet?
when we can except 9.60 0.3.7 release?

Error when try to compile:

obj\GUI\otserv.o:eek:tserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\otserv.o:eek:tserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
boost::detail::timeout)]+0xe4)||undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
||=== Build finished: 21 errors, 0 warnings ===|

I'm using Window + Codeblocks... Could be that?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, trying to compile with Visual Studio 2010 and it does not compile....
Here is the error message:

1>------ Build started: Project: tfs02, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> otpch.cpp
1>e:\time travel ots sources\otpch.h(37): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

That file does not exists e________é
What should I do? D':

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I have seen a guy with the same problem and hin add

"BOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB" to "definitions", how could I do that? Somebody help me.... B:

So i dont can use with mysql?

i got the same error when i will starting server
he try to conecct with database and then turned off himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back