• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Even though I downloaded this, it still seems to miss MSVCR110.dll
so i downloaded it but it still dident work :((! @Mark

You probably downloaded the wrong one then, if you're using the 64-bit version you must choose x64. If you're using the 32-bit version you must choose x86.

If you have MSVCR110.dll in the same directory as TFS executable file, you must remove that.

You probably downloaded the wrong one then, if you're using the 64-bit version you must choose x64. If you're using the 32-bit version you must choose x86.

If you have MSVCR110.dll in the same directory as TFS executable file, you must remove that.

upload_2013-9-17_18-41-9.png
There is no MSVCR110.dll to see aswell.

View attachment 22645
There is no MSVCR110.dll to see aswell.
i have same problem as yamo

It seems like Microsoft updated the redistributable package, and it may not be backwards compatible with the libraries I compiled this release with.

I suggest that you try to use TFS 1.0 (based on 0.2.15) instead, which is going to be the next release. You can find it on GitHub, but you will have to compile it: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver

If you don't know how to compile, you will have to:
* learn or,
* wait for someone to post a tutorial or,
* wait for someone to post a precompiled binary or,
* wait for the official release (no release date is set yet)

Source code link doesn't work.

The Subversion client URL still works.

Is there any reason this would be crashing randomly on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit? I know for 8.6 3884 I had to run in Compatibilty Mode: Windows Server 2003, but I've tried multiple compatibility modes and nothing seems to be fixing it.

Sorry for the double post, but I cant edit my previous post..

I just downloaded "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3" - is this needed for the newer client servers? I read a post suggesting to download it with a 10.10 server that is up for download. So would this be the fix rather then running in compatibility mode or now that I have the update do I still have to run in a certain compatibility mode still for it to run without any "TFS has stopped working." crashes? For example WS 2003 which seems to run 0.4 flawlessly

Hey!

I've been working with the function getItemDescriptions() and it does not work, do you know any way to fix that?

Quick question from a complete newbie:
is this suppose to be just a tiny play with rat & cave rat hole in the middle and no npc.
Or have I done something wrong?

Quick question from a complete newbie:
is this suppose to be just a tiny play with rat & cave rat hole in the middle and no npc.
Or have I done something wrong?
Talking about the map?

Its just a small map been in the TFS for years without updates on the map, download and import another map from the download section.

Back