• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Yes, I do, but this morning I compiled 0.2.15:

Code:
1>  tfs02.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Al'Thor\Desktop\Tibia\Source Code (0.2.15)\vc10\x64\Release\tfs02.exe
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I am struggling with a problem that makes the application crash when started, but I can't see what it is because it shuts down immediately. It is something with my database, I can read that.
I just downloaded the distribution and have only changed dbtype to mysql and the password. The applications doesn't crash with sqlite.

i got same problem, it crash so fast and i cant take print screen so i make video and make screenshot from video :D
this is problem:

6ugk.jpg

any idea?

sorry for 3rd post in a row, but i cant find edit button ;s

I use [9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit) and Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4].
I do all correct from @Znote tutorial, ingame accout manager work well, but when i create new account in acc maker i cant login on this account into game (account name or password is not correct)

any suggestion?

Ok look in @Znote tutorial, he cant log in at start to account manaer by passwords 1/1 he need to change to something like 1/dc724af18fbdd4e59189f5fe768a5f8311527050 and he can get ingame to account manager.
In my situation, i can easy login to 1/1 and evry acc created by account manager, but website ACC maker, creating passwords in style Paladin/a3c094746ee8dc95833dc878724c66ca1c485 and when i try to login i got (account name or password is not correct)
And if i manual edit in phpMYadmin to Paladin/Paladin then all works well but is nosense :(
Please help me :)
Btw. Please dont hate me for 4th post in a row, i rly dont see edit button ;)

why are the threads for 0.2.14 and older locked now?
People can use those for discussion if they are open but since they are locked now they must go create even more threqads cluttering up this forum even worse than it already is.

@Tal unlock those threads so people can continue work on those versions otherwise this forum will be filled with questions on all those. It makes sense to keep those discussions within their respective folders.

why are the threads for 0.2.14 and older locked now?
People can use those for discussion if they are open but since they are locked now they must go create even more threqads cluttering up this forum even worse than it already is.

@Tal unlock those threads so people can continue work on those versions otherwise this forum will be filled with questions on all those. It makes sense to keep those discussions within their respective folders.

whoops my bad moderators, had a browser hiccup and made double post please remove this one and the one above it...sorry
if we can edit our posts and delete we wouldnt have this prob :S

Anyway to get the Buff icons working? (For example Blood Rage, the little Sword and a green up arrow)
Tried various combinations and other spells but they dont seem to work..

Alot of the Conditions in global dont seem to work.. :/

This version is still dedicated to Real Tibia functions and wont support the most functions like Crying Damson 3.6/3.7, right?

Will hopefully begin the creation of my project today and will probably go for Crying Damson 3.7 (Client 9.54) as it supports the things I want to create. Used 0.2 versions before with great stability but lack of functions.

Would appriciate any confirmation that im right so I dont pass over to 0.3 while 0.2 now would support almost every scripts.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

thx dude, i gave u reputation xDDDD

- - - Updated - - -

sry, didn't work ;/

here is screenshot:

vyodb5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

help me and i'll give u rep + like, also u will have chance to become my friend xDDD, plxxxx11111!!!!!oneone111 help me
How to solve error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application"

This error message may occur on 64 bit operating systems when the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is not properly configured.

You can find below the procedure for replacing the corrupted /misconfigured Windows files which should solve the issue you are dealing with:

1. Click here to download the archive and decompress it to reveal the correct Windows files.

The archived contains 5 files:

mfc100.dll, mfc100u.dll, msvcr100.dll, msvcp100.dll and msvcr100_clr0400.dll

Please save these files to any location on your PC;

2. Please reboot your computer in Safe Mode

[How to restart in SAFE MODE]

- Restart the computer;

- Press the "F8" key (several times before Microsoft Windows begins to load; you need to press "F8" until you will be displayed a text menu;

- Select "SAFE MODE";

Note: for Windows 8, you can hold the Shift key while going to Power Off and clicking on Restart option

3. Access C:\Windows\System32;

4. Locate the 5 files you have downloaded and extracted;

5. Next, copy all those files to C:\Windows\System32 replacing the current ones;

6. Reboot in normal mode;

From this point on, Bitdefender should be up and running again and the crashes should not occur anymore.

I download this with source but when i want to compile it show error, source is bugged.
Could u help me?

Back