• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [9.81] OTItemEditor

Zysen

=)
Reaction score
News:

- Support for version 9.81 (New)
- Name of the items on the market
- Walk Stacking button
- Comparison of items

otitemeditorfoto1.png

otitemeditorfoto2.png

Quick tutorial:

1) Unzip the zip file (eg C: \ Program Files \ otitemeditor)
2) Locate the folder Tibia is usually C:\Program Files\Tibia\
3) Copy the tibia.dat and tibia.spr to C:\Program Files\otitemeditor\ data
4) Rename the tibia.dat tibia.spr. For example, if you have client 8.62, rename the tibia.dat - tibia862.dat and tibia.spr - tibia862.spr.
If you open an OTB and you get an error that could not find tibiaXXX.dat (XXX are some numbers), this means that OTB was created with a different client version.So, to open the OTB you need to download Tibia Client and copy the tibia.dat and tibia.spr (and follow step 4).

Credits:

SimOne - Program Creator
Talaturen - Main project owner
Comedinha - Topic, compilation and news
Other - Contribute bug fixes and updates.

Attachments

• otitemeditor.rar
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,870 · VirusTotal
If you get that error, go into you're servers items file. Then make a folder, name it data. Place your tibia.spr/dat in it and name it has show in the steps above.

I've added the items to my otb, to my client, even to my items.xml. But my client still debugs when I spawn them. Why is that?

what do this do? I wanted to create some items like mana pots with specific mana on use but I can only find items :/

DOES NOT WORK FOR 9.70!!... When you load up the items.otb it gives a runtime error saying it needs the file "FOLDERPATH/data/Tibia961.dat" or the spr file.. which then i went about and edited the files names to this, and now i get another error saying "the plugin could not load~~~~"

Dont post its usable up-to 9.81 when the dam thing dont work with 9.7 -.- and is programmed to run for 9.61 -.-

Maybe you can help me because I am getting no help ANYWHERE else.... What the hell is an IDF or IDLF file extention? I'm trying to make my own .spr and .dat but I can't load anything without it being .IDF or IDLF

Hi I have a problem you can help me. fires clienting 8.54. I changed the name of the file to tibia854.spr and so on.

Szczegółowe informacje na temat wywoływania debugowania w trybie JIT (just in time)
zamiast tego okna dialogowego znajdują się na końcu tego komunikatu.

************** Tekst wyjątku **************
System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Nie można odczytać danych spoza końca strumienia.
w System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
w System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16()

Where's the distRead for signs? Cause I can't read some of my signs when I use the otb I created.

i need for 9.83 plxxxxx

datsignature and sprsignature of 9.83 versionn

plxxx help me

i need for 9.83 plxxxxx

datsignature and sprsignature of 9.83 versionn

plxxx help me

Code:
<client version="983" description="Tibia 9.83" otbversion="46" datsignature="51407B67" sprsignature="51407BC7"/>

Code:
<client version="983" description="Tibia 9.83" otbversion="46" datsignature="51407B67" sprsignature="51407BC7"/>

i add this tag on plugins of otitemeditor but not work i get this error:
"Could not find a plugin that could handle client version 47"

look my plugin960.xml
Code:
<settings>
  <clients>
	<client version="960" description="Tibia 9.60" otbversion="40" datsignature="4FFA74CC" sprsignature="4FFA74F9"/>
	<client version="961" description="Tibia 9.61" otbversion="41" datsignature="50226F9D" sprsignature="50226FBD"/>
	<client version="963" description="Tibia 9.63" otbversion="42" datsignature="503CB933" sprsignature="503CB954"/>
	<client version="971" description="Tibia 9.71" otbversion="43" datsignature="5072A490" sprsignature="5072A567"/>
	<client version="980" description="Tibia 9.80" otbversion="44" datsignature="50C70674" sprsignature="50C70753"/>
	<client version="981" description="Tibia 9.81" otbversion="45" datsignature="50D1C5B6" sprsignature="50D1C685"/>
  </clients>
</settings>

need update the plugin960.dll for this work ????
plxx help me

Back