• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A lil probby

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
How do I set an itemid as outfit on creatures =P

also like cuzz my plaguethrower is invis :p all of them are invisible and i need them to be the statues.

How do I set an itemid as outfit on creatures =P

also like cuzz my plaguethrower is invis :p all of them are invisible and i need them to be the statues.

Where it says lookType change it to lookTypeEx with the itemid of the item you want the creature to look like.

ok heres what you do. if you want your monster or npcs to have a look like a human, you dress a REGULAR char, and you make the outfit on the char the way you want the monster/npc dressed. go to phpmyadmin and look at the looktypes for that char. then copy into monster/npc file. Vice versa if you want it to look like a monster except you open the monster file in monsters, there you will find the look types as well. not in phpmyadmin

rep++ if i helped you.

Last edited:
Back