• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new BETA version of Remere's Map Editor 3.0 is available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remere has posted a link to a new BETA version of Remere's Map Editor on his Twitter. It supports 9.4, 9.5 and is ready for 9.6 when it's released. A new feature in this BETA is the find and replace dialog.

Help testing it so we can have a flawless 3.0 release!

Download link: remeresmapeditor.com/rmedl.php?file=RME-win-3.0-beta-8.zip
Important: Do not try to convert an old map (version < 8.1) with this BETA version!

You can also follow Remere on Twitter (where you can also ask him questions and report bugs) for more news about his map editor: https://twitter.com/leRemere

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know who is behind Fury's account :(

Extentions ain't working.

There is some problem with the 9.54 rme items.xml, the depots loose the possibility to add a town id, teleports you cant add a locate, and more. I change this items.xml by the items.xml from the 9.31 rme version and now is all fine.

Last edited:
Remere just Posted on Twitter, to wait for Beta 7, if you convert any map into the latest format, there is a big chance that they are corrupted.

Remere just Posted on Twitter, to wait for Beta 7, if you convert any map into the latest format, there is a big chance that they are corrupted.

I converted my global map for 9:54 without problems, the only problem was that I spoke, and after changing items.xml, the map was converted without errors.

There is a newer still beta available now: remeresmapeditor.com/rmedl.php?file=RME-win-3.0-beta-8.zip

Now with support for .otgz (compressed) maps. :)

There is a newer still beta available now: remeresmapeditor.com/rmedl.php?file=RME-win-3.0-beta-8.zip

Thank you, but those compressed map formats work with the latest version of OTServ SVN, or only with revscript sys?.

I can't use the map editor, I tried to edit a 8.70 Map but the server (otserv svn) will keep saying me could not open the file, and I'm saving it as OTBM.

is it just me or does the latest tfs (9.54) not load any map saved with rme beta 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back