• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A professional payment via sms for your website (slightly better than DaoPay)

Masterpako

Infernia.no-ip.org Owner
Reaction score
first of all notice that I am not responsible for any loss that may come to have in this system, at least to me is working very well and have had no serious problems..

Here start with this guide 100% made by me Masterpako:

Fisrt step:(Register):
Go to Contenidopago.com, and we register us new acc:
tutosms1.png

Now I will leave a page with a form like this:

tutosms22.png

Then fill the fields as explained :

Webmaster:
Here will make a name you like, either your nickname or whatever you want to note that the name you'll use later to get to manage your account ... In short it will be your login name or user.

URL de tu web:Here will make your website, either your ip ot use for the accounts, domain, etc ...

Email: Obviously here will make your email ...

Msn: Here the truth is not to ask him if I already registered and I have not received application for msn but he shows here will make the same thing in the mail ...

Contraseña y Rep. Contraseña:
Here will make your password that you used to access your account ...

If you have correctly completed the above fields will appear a page with a text like this:

tutosms3.png

Second step (access):

After all this anger to clicking on the following button to access:

tutosms4.png

tutosms5.png

Here you will appear more fields to fill, here will make the user name or rather the name you put on the record as Webmaster and finally your password.

Third step (creating an
"Alias"):

Since you've accessed your account you will see something like this:

tutosms6.png

Now we are going to create the "Alias"... We go to the section that says Micropagos, give a click where it says "Solicitar Alias" And will look something like this:

tutosms7.png

Where to fill the fields as explained:

Alias:Here will make a name, preferably if you use this service for your server uses the name of your ot, or whatever you want to, and put the Alias.

Tipo:
Here you choose if you want the donations to your website server and have the option "Donaciones de Tibia" and then you select that option you will see a new field below...

( Le enviaremos un email con los datos de cada SMS recivido en su alias: Here will make the url of your ot, something like this:
http://www.yourotdirection.com/sms.php
Ready! Your alias is created, now note that it takes about a day as long as you activate your nickname officially so they can use.

Fourth step (Adding files to the AAC):

Since we have done the above downloading this file:
http://contenidopago.com/sms.rar and unzip it in our htdocs.

Now we have to edit the file you just downloaded...

tutosms8.png

PHP:
$host = "localhost";
$user= "root";
$pass = " ";
$db = " ";

$host = dont move
$user= usually is root
$pass = Databse password
$db = Database name

In the same document can also edit the amount of points you get by sending the sms, just edit the line ~17:

PHP:
    $sql="UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`= `premium_points` + 1 WHERE `name` = '$name'";

where is the "+ 1" can put the points you want to be given by sending the sms, for instance if you want 10 points shalt:

PHP:
    $sql="UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`= `premium_points` +  10 WHERE `name` = '$name'";

and so few want.

Now we will edit index.php:

After these lines:

PHP:
        case "characters";
                $topic = "Characters";
                $subtopic = "characters";
                include("characters.php");
        break;

Paste this:

PHP:
        case "donarsms";
                $topic = "donarsms";
                $subtopic = "donarsms";
                include("donarsms.php");
        break;

Now create a file called donarsms.php [/ I] and within the'll stick this code:

PHP:
<?PHP
$content = file_get_contents("donarsms.htm");
if($content != FALSE)
$main_content .= $content;
else
$main_content .= 'Can not load file <b>donarsms.htm</b> or file is empty.';
?>

Following this we will create a file called donarsms.htm
and we paste in the code that appears when you click on the link in your micro leaves you and your existing alias:

tutosms9.png

The code will leave you there is you have to put in the already established donarsms.htm .

Now at last we buypoints.php and ~ 328 line or the end of the paypal add this:

PHP:
        $main_content .= '<br /><br /><a rel="nofollow" href="?subtopic=donarsms"><h2>Donate via SMS (not for all countires)</h2></a><h3>Dona por mensajes de texto.</h3>';

And presto, your posts on the web should be pretty good and 100% ^^

I hope you liked this tutorial 100% Masterpako done for me and do not hesitate to give me rep if they served, if not served them well send me a pm and I helped:)

A view of me as I have my messages on the buypoints:

tutosms11.png

Sorry for my bad English and see you later :peace:

Isn't better than daopay, in Mexico for every 13 pesos you win 2, make your counts for your country.

http://contenidopago.com/tarifas.php

Also this website isn't finished, the images was created with mspaint, almost all the links doesn't work.

I don't recommend it.

Hey, you speak with admin from contenidopago.com? i will report to you

don't click on the link, only you will safe he's life if he got 1000 "refers" click here "contenidopago.com"

Hey, you speak with admin from contenidopago.com? i will report to you

don't click on the link, only you will safe he's life if he got 1000 "refers" click here "contenidopago.com"

If I put the tutorial is to know how, and put my link to get referrals is not bad, at least I think so

Isn't better than daopay, in Mexico for every 13 pesos you win 2, make your counts for your country.

Programa de Afiliacion de Micropagos de Redservicio.net

Also this website isn't finished, the images was created with mspaint, almost all the links doesn't work.

I don't recommend it.

yes, but, the advantage is that you dont need xxxx count of Euros to whitdraw it. And is easyer to configure that dao

0.8EUR out of 30NOK payed. Thats horrible, Zaypay gives 1.45EUR for 30NOK.

0.62SEK out of 30SEK payed. Thats horrible too, Zaypay gives 1.47EUR for 30SEK (1.57EUR if you call instead). Can't you see that there is a huge diffrence?

0.62SEK out of 30SEK payed. Thats horrible too, Zaypay gives 1.47EUR for 30SEK (1.57EUR if you call instead). Can't you see that there is a huge diffrence?

OWNED! i wish i still had that picture of the kid getting kicked in the head...

zaypay ftw...

nice tut though, rep+ to stian

This system got a verify instant without codes, its great and if your want withdraw you money, only you need make payout, wait 24 to 48 hours and recive the money =)

This system got a nice difference on with another system SMS:

* Not need verify code, only send sms and get x ppoints (zaypay and daopay not got this)
* Withdraw money in 24-48 hours, not 3 months or 5 months
and more... enter Contenidopago.com and create your account

sorry for my eng (but in not more time, the website will upgrade and will got several languange and really its beatifull this sytem) i win 900 EUR on 5 months

Zaypay doesn't use code...

Also, I can wait a few months to get twice as much money. Centenidopago will probable close your account if they ever get a chargeback.

The ultimate system is to just signup on local systems in every country. Zaypay for netherland/germany, dotpay for poland etc. Would end up using 10 systems tho.

Zong isn't bad, but they refuse to accept low player game servers like Tibia.

This system got a verify instant without codes, its great and if your want withdraw you money, only you need make payout, wait 24 to 48 hours and recive the money =)

This system got a nice difference on with another system SMS:

* Not need verify code, only send sms and get x ppoints (zaypay and daopay not got this)
* Withdraw money in 24-48 hours, not 3 months or 5 months
and more... enter Contenidopago.com and create your account

sorry for my eng (but in not more time, the website will upgrade and will got several languange and really its beatifull this sytem) i win 900 EUR on 5 months

Thanks for your support, i made this post specially to the people that have a server in america, or understand the spanish, Zaypay is pl in gesior and is more difficult translate and do things like that...

And xD yoour refer link :p

Zaypay doesn't use code...

Also, I can wait a few months to get twice as much money. Centenidopago will probable close your account if they ever get a chargeback.

The ultimate system is to just signup on local systems in every country. Zaypay for netherland/germany, dotpay for poland etc. Would end up using 10 systems tho.

Zong isn't bad, but they refuse to accept low player game servers like Tibia.

i know one from this company and who will chargeback 5 EUR from one phone? i dont know any who make chargeback with phone this system only is from SMS... for now hehe

EDIT:

New features from contenidopago...:

Last edited:
i know one from this company and who will chargeback 5 EUR from one phone? i dont know any who make chargeback with phone this system only is from SMS... for now hehe

EDIT:

New features from contenidopago...:

Wow, i didn't see the new website D:

Hmmm, too bad sms payment "company" (unfinished website lmao) and so low payouts. Zaypay and Mobileart are better.
The title should be named:

A no-professional payment via sms for your website (strongly worse than DaoPay).

Sorry, but you are wrong, it is a great "company", another "company" dont support 24 hours of 365 days or i are wrong? another system send you money in 24-48 hours to your bank without problems? uhm sorry, but no, xampy i like u, but in this moment you are wrong, not is big "company" but its great support.

(i need learn more english for post here haha)

Last edited:
NeverDown is right, Contenidopago.com soluciones en sms is trustable with payments and gives 24/7 support.

Did you say that it steals all of the money for sms?

I think you're wrong, because in some countries you gain more than the comition.

I recommend it, they are in process to enable sms on other countries ^^ and soon they will able that countries.

NeverDown is right, Contenidopago.com soluciones en sms is trustable with payments and gives 24/7 support.

Did you say that it steals all of the money for sms?

I think you're wrong, because in some countries you gain more than the comition.

I recommend it, they are in process to enable sms on other countries ^^ and soon they will able that countries.

to you, no?

I got 24/7 support when I send tickets, and, if you are talking about the comition and so.. my country isn't able to send sms, but I took a look on the country list and saw that the comition isn't in big quantities...

and what i say to you? make you donations or your "products" with another coin, dollars, SEK's, euros... -.- dont say stealers, this "company" is from spain, not venezuela, mexico, colombia, bolivia, etc...

Back