• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A professional payment via sms for your website (slightly better than DaoPay)

Hello
Well, in the end I had to register here I am Julio Brasa contenidopago.com CEO.
Our company has grown little by little and it really is a young company.
We are constantly improving products and services we offer to our customers.
Surely there are companies that get paid higher commissions and companies that get paid lower fees, have never said that we were the ones paying more, but if we pay faster, it also has a cost.

We did not ask the client to have 50 or 100 euros to pay, if the client has a euro, we pay the same.

On a personal level I find it sad that people like Andrespro, Xampy as working with us for years to speak ill of us.

For andrespro that there is currently no service to Bolivia, but that takes days Andrespro own testing with us and we are preparing the service in Bolivia, so that better than anyone, knows that there will be available shortly sms in Bolivia.

The price list has been shown here is not true, because the table of prices is within the client area, this table that have shown here is almost a year ago, when we started.

The photographs have been shown here are certain are the new design in which we are working and which among other things will incorporate donated by bank deposit in 43 European countries and five Americans, such as: USA, MEXICO, COLOMBIA, ARGENTINA, VENEZUELA, URUGUAY , in addition to also incorporate sms in brazil at a price of 3.84 reais.

Occasionally I will try to go through this forum.

I didn't mean that ContenidoPago's people were stealers, what I meant was that some people here says that ContenidoPago isn't trustable, steals money and so.. and I refer to all that people when I said:

Did you say that it steals all of the money from sms?

so, I didn't mean to give a bad comment about ContenidoPago. I recommend it to some people because it's a good company and you didn't have to wait more than 2 days to receive your payment.

Just trying to say what I meant on the last reply

Hello
The price list has been shown here is not true, because the table of prices is within the client area, this table that have shown here is almost a year ago, when we started.

Well, that the price list your potensial clients see, and it will therefore be the list that is fair to compare with. Should I use the "premium" payouts to Zaypay (5000+ SMS per month) then you will get even futher from in in compare.

Anyway, my suggestion is that your LIVE prices is kept in that list. It might give you some extra folks.

osms1.png[/IMG]
Now we are going to create the "Alias"... We go to the section that says Micropagos, give a click where it says "Solicitar Alias" And will look something like this:

tutosms7.png

Dont Find That Tibia:

nah I don't trust
idk why but there is something suspicious

When i send a sms in my server i dont recive any premmy points, and I follow your guide pass by pass, i use TFS 0.36 any idea?

Back