• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Really Scary game. :-D

Nofus

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a rly scary game that makes you shit your pants.

I've tried Silent Hill 4, but the graphics are rly poor and i didnt like it that much. :/

Singularity kinda sucks too, it isnt scary later in the game.

Does anybody knows a Really Really Scary game, With Good graphics?

I would be thankfull if you gave me several game names. :)

Fear is a pretty good game. Does anybody else know a game that makes you shit your pants? :) Thanks for the suggestions so far. :-D

oh.. there was 1 game.. i couldnt finish playing it because i got so fucking scared. i will post back if i find the name of it

Edit: Don't remember it >.< But i found another 1 i used to play.. it was named Thief 3 Deadly Shadows. At first it's not very scary but later.. In the dark missions... Hell its annoying u never know if there is a guy around the corner.. or if u turn ur head back agian BANG there he stands :p
Also.. There is Resident Evil 5 ^^ There are some nasty missions there if i remember right

Last edited:
Thanks all, I played fear and i got so fucking scared i falled of the chair. keep posting scary shit games

Back