• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC - Creating different websites

secondlife

Reaction score
hi guys!

Can someone with greater knowledge try to help me in this matter? Any tips will be welcome.

Just as there are different types of Automatic Account Creator (AAC) for otservers (Gesior, MyAAC, Znote, etc), is there any other AAC that can be used for another purpose? For example, create a personal website, a blog, portfolio, etc.

Is there any AAC to recommend me? I already tested wordpress and did not adapt very well. I would like to know if there are any interesting projects for this purpose.

Many thanks!

There are many kinds of "websites". They're all built with the same three pieces of technology:
HTML gives them structure;
CSS styles this very structure
and JavaScript provides interactivity by detecting user actions and changing the other two accordingly.

Together these technologies are called "front-end". They are called that because they face the user.

You also have a "back-end" where you store and manipulate your data (should you need to).

The back-end can be composed of many different technologies, such as an interpreted programming language like PHP (which Gesior and Znote use).

These AACs are a very specific kind of "website". It is actually a server-side rendered web application for managing user data in a TFS server. For that reason, you wouldn't need an AAC for other kinds of tasks.

Someone suggested a CMS, which purpose is to manage content, in a very general way. Many CMSs provide an easy to use interface and a rich ecosystem to help you get going quickly. You can check WordPress out. It's also made with PHP and is the most used CMS around.

However, if you're looking to build highly interactive and customized websites, I'd advise you to learn the three core front-end technologies. You can even code a back-end with JavaScript these days. :)

Last edited:
I have been using castro and its fucking amazing, you can do whatever you want, I'm building a cms and an opentibia server webpage just with castro, beautiful.

Back