• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Abeto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini1

Reaction score
Hello there.. I was in war with Chulu~ against hotsteppers yesterday, and suddenly I runned, and you Abeto cast a donno.. A jail of mwall around me, how is that possible to do that??

I have 2 screenshots of it too, tell me if you want it GM's!!

well THIS IS A FUCKING SCRIPT K? MADE BY ME AND SOME RLS WE WILL PUPLISH IT SOON SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT/BUY IT OFC.
BYE

well THIS IS A FUCKING SCRIPT K? MADE BY ME AND SOME RLS WE WILL PUPLISH IT SOON SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT/BUY IT OFC.
BYE

Using unofficial software to play is illegal, so you should be punishiment.

Using unofficial software to play is illegal, so you should be punishiment.
¨

Duh? What I've heard some applications that bots provides are legal x)?

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s).

???

:thumbup:

Abeto..

1. it's PUBLISH not PUPLISH
2. it is not a script, no such possibility to interferee to shoot 6x m walls at once in different places <^>
3. Yes it is a rune or a script, action Etc.. whatever..
4. stop acting like a "wannabe"

Regards,
Anco

Nop, we are pro Elf scripters hahah ;D

No he give him it
and it cannot be script because he have exhauted and cant cast it 2 times
its rune name Person Magic wall

Hey ZoOrOo U r happy to have person mw?
Ahh yes.....
because u kill me and this guy by it dumbass

Edit by ZoOorO:
Stop double posting you moron use the edit function instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abeto..

1. it's PUBLISH not PUPLISH
2. it is not a script, no such possibility to interferee to shoot 6x m walls at once in different places <^>
3. Yes it is a rune or a script, action Etc.. whatever..
4. stop acting like a "wannabe"

Regards,
Anco
Wow you want to correct abeot, do you want me to correct you? Haha!
1. its 8x and not 6 ;)
2. It can be made easy, all you need is 8 trusted friends to handle our this script to and it will work.
3. "stop acting like a wannabe"? I can't answer on that, your too noob to be true ;D
No he give him it
and it cannot be script because he have exhauted and cant cast it 2 times
its rune name Person Magic wall
You are so noob that answering to you makes me look like i have the same level of knowledge as you and that is biggest insult to me. So ill ignore you, ps. please don't tell your programmer dad to hack me, please! Rofl hahaha!

1.It's Abeto not abeot, you can't even spell you'r friends name right
2. does not make a difference if 6 or 8, still a big cheat
3. i think i am not such a noob, i know a lot :]

A noob or newbie; refers to the idea that someone is new to a game, concept, or idea; implying a lack of experience

Regards,
Anco

1.It's Abeto not abeot, you can't even spell you'r friends name right
2. does not make a difference if 6 or 8, still a big cheat
3. i think i am not such a noob, i know a lot :]

Regards,
Anco

So you what if i miss spell one time? moron.
you don't know a shit, you don't know anything about making script in elf so i suggest you to shut up :)

Yes it is possible to shoot m walls at the same time if 8 people are next to you and have it set

but it's not possible with 1 person

So get your facts straight

only way to shoot m walls like that by 1 person would be if no exhausted on the rune..

Yes it is possible to shoot m walls at the same time if 8 people are next to you and have it set

but it's not possible with 1 person

So get your facts straight

only way to shoot m walls like that by 1 person would be if no exhausted on the rune..
Hehe as i said noob, i won't answer on your dumb posts any more!

okey am a noob cuz i don't use bot to play a game, only shows that you got no pvp skils but okey whatever

so please enlight me how in the fucking world is it possible to use your so called "script" to shoot 8x m walls at once? am quite curious

I said we were 8 players. Haha everyone cheats and you do it too don't play the fair player because you aren't.

dude you don't know everyone, how in the world can you tell i cheat ? or smth? this shows how dumb (<-no offense) you are, just cause you cheat don't mean everyone else does..

And no i do not cheat :p used once or twice back at 8.0 since then didn't buy use any bot..no needing it to show off my pvp skilz that killz :D

dude you don't know everyone, how in the world can you tell i cheat ? or smth? this shows how dumb (<-no offense) you are, just cause you cheat don't mean everyone else does..

And no i do not cheat :p used once or twice back at 8.0 since then didn't buy use any bot..no needing it to show off my pvp skilz that killz :D
Haha, easy to see if you cheat or not. We'll see it on the battlefield ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back