• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About 8.4

i get a error message when i start the Ip changer.
"Det här programmet kunde inte startas eftersom mingwm10.dll inte kunde hittas. Det här problemet kanske kan rättas till genom att du installerar om programmet.

i get a error message when i start the Ip changer.
"Det här programmet kunde inte startas eftersom mingwm10.dll inte kunde hittas. Det här problemet kanske kan rättas till genom att du installerar om programmet.

same for all i guess fail on ip changer ;[

Added a link to the DLL files.

Go to the IP changer download link again, Talaturen has included the DLL files required for the IP Changer.

I dont get this shit, i got the DLL files now what? still cant open the freaking ip changer

Anything new now when 8.4? Otherwise if you haven't updated anything from 8.4 why not just stick with 8.31? :p

I dont get this shit, i got the DLL files now what? still cant open the freaking ip changer

Did you put the dll files inside of the folder with the ip changer? You can also place them inside your system32 folder, that way when the ipchanger is updated all you need is the executable, unless it requires new dll files.

Jo3

I aint good with computers, its better to put it back to 8.31 since nothing cool is updated

Download it separately here then: DLLFiles

Party channel and party loot is introduced.
When a monster dies, it says "Rat loot: x gold, x item." etc

Back