• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About 8.4

Wow all this bullshit just cause you want to see the party loot?

No, it will stop botters for like a week too :).

No, it will stop botters for like a week too :).

Try to make your ip changer noob friendly.

Unless you release your ip changer in same pack as the ddl files 70% of the ppl won't understand what to do.

Regular ppl these days don't know how to read or follow a step by step tutorial. If they cant register to forum, they will never be able to understand to drag some files over to another file. So make it an self exstracting ip changer that works without any other effort that download - play.

Well i got a problem ffs... When i try to change the ip its says "Tibia could not be found, make sure that Tibia is running before changing IP"

Mine did work but not it seems like it fucked.

NG will probably updated tomorrow or in the past 3 days.

Well those days will be nice.

Well i got a problem ffs... When i try to change the ip its says "Tibia could not be found, make sure that Tibia is running before changing IP" ... Could anyone tell me why it wont change the ip? it will change on 8.31 but not on the testserver client ffs;S

Well i got it now is the server offline or is it still something fucked up?

Back