• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Brs.

2qx8igi.jpg

There is no such comment which can describe this pointless discussion...

You people have to stop talking shit, and insulting brs. Just because there are some retarded ones doesn't mean they are all are. Some Polish players are fucking retarded too

You forgot to say that there are retards everywhere, in my country and even in your country. But the fact that people is always blaming brazilians is because they are never playing alone, they are always a massive team and the way they play/act is why everybody insult them.

Are you fucking retard? Did you know where's Poland? In European Union, so Poland have a 2nd Place with Germans, Holland and other countries... Learn more about world, not just painting |my little ponny| in Paint...

Only fucking retard can make this website, because Germany are in EU too.... gratz for Admins of those site... fucking faggots

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country, Polish players say Brazilians are poor, guess what? Poland is not even on the list.

What about second place? o0

And kind of ranking like this doesn't mean nothin and that's funny what you tryin to prove with it. In fact I agree with you that's not fault of nationality but that's personally fault. Unfortunately most of brasilians ppl who I have met was really retarded, can't even get along in english. But i have pleasant surprise to met overwhelmed brasilians too, but it's rarely accident. Maybe I have tough luck. : )

That true guys, our houses are not upside trees, we don't have monkeys... -.-

How in every country have good and bad ppl, have trolls...

Lets put a end in this xenophobia.

Remember what John Lennon said...

Listen Imagine

imagine02.jpg

no offence but polish people are hated all over England.. you shouldn't even be talking (polish people)

sweden are not in list to!! we are poor in sweden. sweden most poor land in world

If you think a little bit, all this mess is because of the motherfucking polands

peace

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country,

how rich is dat? in 1/10?

[video=youtube;n1A_WMobN7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1A_WMobN7s[/video]

GUESS WHAT? U.S.A AINT BETTER
btw on ur pro list i didnt see any of nordic lands

Last edited:
You people have to stop talking shit, and insulting brs. Just because there are some retarded ones doesn't mean they are all are. Some Polish players are fucking retarded too, we don't have to insult the Brazilians because of that. If you just mad because Brazilians kill you all the time just retired, insulting them won't stop you from being fucking "NOOB".

One more thing check this out:

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012 | European Geostrategy

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country, Polish players say Brazilians are poor, guess what? Poland is not even on the list.

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

Youre playing stupid fat obese american...brazil is the 6º most powerful country because they sacrifice their people . All the money they collect from taxes goes to a few bunch of old politicians, and the population is starving and desperate . Do not even talk about what you dont know, have you ever been in brazil ? The first thing you gonna see is a lonely skinny smart child asking you for some euro cents in order to buy some crap they call food, or some drug . It´s not child´s fault, their parents force them to beg . Brazilians are way more dark than what you imagine, they are more disgusting than what you CAN imagine .

A rich br is a pig, coz he earns money stolen it from kids and he is also stupid because even the best br school cant be compared with the worse scandinavian school, for example . They tend to hardly learn different languages, math, they are actually the only people in the world unable to speak their own language . I am portuguese and i can tell you that 95 % of the br´s are not able to speak portuguese. They speak a mix of african dialects, portuguese and some red man language , and they dont do in on purpose, they just fail . They are racists with each other saying things like : "youre more black than me, asshole " . They are bad to children since 75 % of the brs kids walking on the streets asking for money are doing that because they are forced by their parents . The only good thing that they have is some beaches and sun, but that nature gift, they do nothing to preserve that, actually they are ruining everything making tons of trash all years . In tibia they are just reflex of how they live in their country, they do not respect rules, they do not care about honor, discipline, glory . They just want to reproduce themselves and proliferate madness and confusion . They believe they are inferior so they have a serious complex, they try to make others believe that brazil is great, that is why you cant watch a video or read an article nowadays where there is no br´s scamming and trolling.

I am not racist, i believe in freedom of speech

no offence but polish people are hated all over England.. you shouldn't even be talking (polish people)

I was in England for few months and I didn't feel hatred from people in my work or from new friends which I met there. I think that it's your personal opinion about our country. This thread should be closed because each country has their trolls and noobs so there is no reason to argue.

UK UK UK UK!!! Polish people are hated in our country in some conditions, But not all the time. I know a few polish people and they seem fine to me :)

Youre playing stupid fat obese american...brazil is the 6º most powerful country because they sacrifice their people . All the money they collect from taxes goes to a few bunch of old politicians, and the population is starving and desperate . Do not even talk about what you dont know, have you ever been in brazil ? The first thing you gonna see is a lonely skinny smart child asking you for some euro cents in order to buy some crap they call food, or some drug . It´s not child´s fault, their parents force them to beg . Brazilians are way more dark than what you imagine, they are more disgusting than what you CAN imagine .

A rich br is a pig, coz he earns money stolen it from kids and he is also stupid because even the best br school cant be compared with the worse scandinavian school, for example . They tend to hardly learn different languages, math, they are actually the only people in the world unable to speak their own language . I am portuguese and i can tell you that 95 % of the br´s are not able to speak portuguese. They speak a mix of african dialects, portuguese and some red man language , and they dont do in on purpose, they just fail . They are racists with each other saying things like : "youre more black than me, asshole " . They are bad to children since 75 % of the brs kids walking on the streets asking for money are doing that because they are forced by their parents . The only good thing that they have is some beaches and sun, but that nature gift, they do nothing to preserve that, actually they are ruining everything making tons of trash all years . In tibia they are just reflex of how they live in their country, they do not respect rules, they do not care about honor, discipline, glory . They just want to reproduce themselves and proliferate madness and confusion . They believe they are inferior so they have a serious complex, they try to make others believe that brazil is great, that is why you cant watch a video or read an article nowadays where there is no br´s scamming and trolling.

I am not racist, i believe in freedom of speech

seriously EVERTYTHING you said is bullshit
have u ever been on brasil?
SOME VERY POOR PLACES IN NORTH OF BRAZIL, or favelas, and only in this places there are kids walking on the street asking for money
where i live, south of brazil, like 95% of the ppl is white, im not racist but im just saying that u are wrong, and rich br is a pig? WTF
yes brasil is messed up but not like u think/say, you are just an idiot that got raped by brs in some online game and is on a huge nerd rage

edit: AFRICAN DIALECTS? ASIOEJSAIOEJSAE09J12E TAFAAAAAAAAAAAQ
YOU ARE MORE BLACK THAN ME? seriously man idk why im counter attacking such an idiot like you

Back