• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About dedicated host

furstwin

Reaction score
Actually, what is a dedicated host?
If im not wrong it's a company hosting your server with a quite awesome computer, or is there someone random noob hosting for ya with a cool internet connection and a gaming computer? Explain abit for me :thumbup:

Thanks,
Furstwin.

Actually, what is a dedicated host?
If im not wrong it's a company hosting your server with a quite awesome computer, or is there someone random noob hosting for ya with a cool internet connection and a gaming computer? Explain abit for me :thumbup:

Thanks,
Furstwin.

it's a company hosting it's shomthing like second computer with good internet

You can find different companys with different offers.. Some of them got great internet.. some of them got really Really Nice Computers.. and osme of them got Both...
Then you rent a PC/HOST or (What you wanna call it) For a certain ammount of money per month (It's often Month rent.. but could possibly be other)

And you got remote access to all files there and can edit/access your Tibia server on the Dedicated Host :)

(I don't know if everytjing is right, But this is how i got the point) xD

-i know.. my english sux.. sry for that

//Enxorix

You can find different companys with different offers.. Some of them got great internet.. some of them got really Really Nice Computers.. and osme of them got Both...
Then you rent a PC/HOST or (What you wanna call it) For a certain ammount of money per month (It's often Month rent.. but could possibly be other)

And you got remote access to all files there and can edit/access your Tibia server on the Dedicated Host :)

(I don't know if everytjing is right, But this is how i got the point) xD

-i know.. my english sux.. sry for that

//Enxorix
It's as I thought than, thanks alot, and your english doesnt suck at all ^_^
EDIT: Anyone got any suggestios of a nice dedicated host?
Furstwin.

Back