• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient OTU Hotkeys, can't use any F1-F12 and can't select object

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi guys! I recently got a clean OTU client working, and started to test it. I found a few issues that makes impossible to play normally, but actually, i'm literally in love with the performance of the client, how it looks in ultra HD, and the fact that is ultra easy to build with the awesome weight of 114 MB, so I guess it's time to test this out and throw some feedback to see if someone gets the motivation to make this actually work ^^

Here's a little review of what I think that is needed at the moment, to achieve a playable client
  • The hotkeys doesn't work, from F1 to F12
  • Can't select objets on hotkeys
  • The throw of runes into character is slow, and delays.
  • Throwing runes into character from floor is faster, but throwing from backpacks/bags is much slower
Here's a video review of this 4 points.

If someone wish to give a try fixing this, i'll appreciate it a lot. I'm currently forking nekiro repository since is the most recent for OTUI.
Made my own fork here:

I also attached to the post a clean version that works as 8.6 client, connects to any 8.6 server.

Thanks in advance,
Regards!

Last edited:
Back