• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT FIGHT AGAINST CALAR

I don't know what people know me for, I don't care either but for sure I got better reputation than you/xabor and alex put together (not like I care but still). That's what I will do right now, I will go to the gym I guess you can't since you're only 15 and your mummy would be worried about her little child.

I dont care, go forumfajt gajs. Thats the thing you dominando! (no you even suck at forum fighting)
cya noobs

Yes, we are so bad ;/

Even if he ass-licks me I won't invite him, Alex also licked my ass 2 days ago. I'm not Veziv that will invite everyone.

Let's go back to some month past when you invited half of the veziv's team that you hated as much, as him. You both are very similar, the one difference is that your english and expression is much better than his

That moment when you get bored of replying to an idiot. Keep making false assumptions about me, yes I am gay, I'm in a relationship with @Maziajka Problem?

I have a job, I work on a computer as an accountant, when I have nothing to do I read this shit, it's a good laugh =P

That moment when you get bored of replying to an idiot. Keep making false assumptions about me, yes I am gay, I'm in a relationship with @Maziajka Problem?

I have a job, I work on a computer as an accountant, when I have nothing to do I read this shit, it's a good laugh =P
looks like your life is a laugh

Really is man. But like yours is any better, sitting on vent 24/7 pinging people probably giggling whilst doing it like a nerd. Funny how you Xabor ass lickers are trying to defend him, he can't do it himself? Or?

Really is man. But like yours is any better, sitting on vent 24/7 pinging people probably giggling whilst doing it like a nerd. Funny how you Xabor ass lickers are trying to defend him, he can't do it himself? Or?
i dont wanna waste my time since my english sucks i dont wanna fail at replying and im not sitting on forum since i have better thigns to do than forum fighting against u monkey go back to ur brazol team plox um dois treis connect navi toto3 where is ur old leader insane aka monkey klownn

i dont wanna waste my time since my english sucks i dont wanna fail at replying and im not sitting on forum since i have better thigns to do than forum fighting against u monkey go back to ur brazol team plox um dois treis connect navi toto3 where is ur old leader insane aka monkey klownn

Insane Klown was never my leader, and clearly you don't have anything better to do seeing as 2 or 3 replies ao yous aid you weren't going to reply anymore =(

As I've said before, I would much rather play with brs and mexis cause they don't char love in wars, they also have a tiny thing called loyalty, which everyone on this OT lacks. I would rather play with loyal friends than shit bricks that think their good because they pump ssa and might rings like yourself.

Insane Klown was never my leader, and clearly you don't have anything better to do seeing as 2 or 3 replies ao yous aid you weren't going to reply anymore =(

As I've said before, I would much rather play with brs and mexis cause they don't char love in wars, they also have a tiny thing called loyalty, which everyone on this OT lacks. I would rather play with loyal friends than shit bricks that think their good because they pump ssa and might rings like yourself.
First of all you're a free frag in my eyes you are just zero tank , even i tank better tahn u on a llv 150 than u do on a lvl 300 oh sorry do you ever been 300 since you're dieing everytime you're on the screen mr azur???

First of all you're a free frag in my eyes you are just zero tank , even i tank better tahn u on a llv 150 than u do on a lvl 300 oh sorry do you ever been 300 since you're dieing everytime you're on the screen mr azur???

"You are zero in my eyes" Again bro? Come on, something new!

I'll be waiting!

yBzu4pm.jpg

Back