• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT FIGHT AGAINST CALAR

Wow :) Go lick Romis ass some more :) How does it feel to lick a Pakis asshole? :) I'm Veziv 3.0 :) Get at me :)

/Veziv mode off

BUt rly, Xabor can't handle himself? Bad enough that the no brain German idiot cant think of a simple comeback, but he needs the greesy ass Turk to help him? Sad man
wtf u talk about you little piece of shit i didnt call any1 to help me u spastic wtf u talk about its just waste of time to discuss with a monkey like you go get a life dick head acting so prooo in forum ur zero in tibia in my eyes so shhh dont act like youre tibia legend youre a br thats all bb nb

wtf u talk about you little piece of shit i didnt call any1 to help me u spastic wtf u talk about its just waste of time to discuss with a monkey like you go get a life dick head acting so prooo in forum ur zero in tibia in my eyes so shhh dont act like youre tibia legend youre a br thats all bb nb
"you are zero" "spastic monkey br" "go get a life" only insult you ever come at me with. Nothing in Tibia in YOUR eyes? I would care more what Fatima has to say about me than a nobody like yourself..

Pls go make insult lessions mr.pro insulter
Who is this guy???

Did I say I know how to insult? I'm just simply saying spamming the same thing over and over is boring and old. Guy spams the same insult over to everyone he tries to talk shit to with his broken ass English.

And who am I? I'm nobody. Who are you? Random from Twifysoft like this retard? Or an Xabor blower? This is funny to me man, I use this forum as a source of entertainment. If you honestly think a simple insult will cut me, get over yourself.

Will be back in morning to see replies, btw you guys should listen to the saying "Don't feed the troll" :^)

Night night.

Did I say I know how to insult? I'm just simply saying spamming the same thing over and over is boring and old. Guy spams the same insult over to everyone he tries to talk shit to with his broken ass English.

And who am I? I'm nobody. Who are you? Random from Twifysoft like this retard? Or an Xabor blower? This is funny to me man, I use this forum as a source of entertainment. If you honestly think a simple insult will cut me, get over yourself.

Will be back in morning to see replies, btw you guys should listen to the saying "Don't feed the troll" :^)

Night night.
Nah youre no one :^) No1 knows u, your replies doesnt even make sence? do you even play twifysoft? Go get a job poor man, you should stop forum fighting and acting mature.
And no, im not blowing anyone.. You could please atleast keep your gay-things about yourself.

Well, I'm sure more people know Azur, also Xabor might be known for his backstabbind/thiefing/insulting/pinging or other shit things - not good reputation, while Azur is opposite. Alex you're just a little kid from UK that gets bullied by paki's in High-School.

Well, I'm sure more people know Azur, also Xabor might be known for his backstabbind/thiefing/insulting/pinging or other shit things - not good reputation, while Azur is opposite. Alex you're just a little kid from UK that gets bullied by paki's in High-School.
1st i can start off with that im not alex. Next is alex unkown? or what, for me it seems like you mention him in every cry thread you make. "Alex pinging us :'("
People know azur.. ye hes famous for hes forumfighting with his 1700 posts.

And david who got owned?

Well, doesn't matter if you're alex or not you're his close friend you fuck each-other so ye..
There is 2 things that you should understand

Known - For good things "good reputation" Azur
Known - For being a dick-head "bad reputation" Xabor, Alex, Umit

who cares if ur known or not known
ur all fkin attention seekers and noone gives 2 shits about any of you

Well, I don't give a shit if someone know's me or respects me in this game, but sometimes a little bit of reputation is needed. And its not attention seeking, its a discussion/argument, Dino is one of the people that seeks attention, making posts about how good he is and how old school he is, and that other people have no chance against him.

Well, I don't give a shit if someone know's me or respects me in this game, but sometimes a little bit of reputation is needed. And its not attention seeking, its a discussion/argument, Dino is one of the people that seeks attention, making posts about how good he is and how old school he is, and that other people have no chance against him.
you call this a discussion or a argument?
HAAA I DONT KNOW YOU NIE ZNAM HA FUCKING NOOBS 30 YEAR OLD MEXICAN NOOB SHUT UP I WILL PING YOUR SISTERS HAA NOOOBSSS < this thread in 1 sentence basicly

7 Pages of insults/different opinions. Which means its a discussion/argument.

Well, doesn't matter if you're alex or not you're his close friend you fuck each-other so ye..
There is 2 things that you should understand

Known - For good things "good reputation" Azur
Known - For being a dick-head "bad reputation" Xabor, Alex, Umit

So what are you known for? Habitue at mcdonalds?
It doesn't matter if im alex or lucas, yeah ofcourse it does when you think you just insulted me you fatboi.
Maybe you should go to the gym, i even feel sad for you :(

And where do you people get all these gays-things from, i dont understand o_O
I accept if you're gay but you dont have to point it out to others, atleast you can hold it for yourself. So many gay-lovers in tibia, first this "azur" and now calar..
xfs0t4.jpg

I dont care, go forumfajt gajs. Thats the thing you dominando! (no you even suck at forum fighting)
cya noobs

Nobody has a chance against me tho. It has nothing to do with attention I get more than I want don't worry about that. The fact is I am just that fucking good.

~confident not cocky~

Back