• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT FIGHT AGAINST CALAR

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
NAVID JOINED ME EVERY1 WHO WANT JOIN US FEEL FREE TO MSG ME / NAVID ABOUT VENT ACCES

TOMMOROW WE ARE RDY

fuck you calar sneaking me 24/7 now i will fuck you and your shit members in battlefield :D

Marek to tak jak w życiu realnym jesteś żydem z galery i jesteś kopany 24/7 :D

translate:

Good Job Calar kill Shleder and other noobs ;]

Sneaked you together? yes he did lick my ass, he begged me for an invite but that's all. I said that I won't invite him, you all are trash people, every time veziv did smth wrong you guys said "I will never join him again" bla bla bla, what did I say before starting to play here again? 1-2 week's and Navid will be with Veziv again, even Navid said that this won't happen. But maybe we can get good fights now and not rush-overs.

Marek to tak jak w życiu realnym jesteś żydem z galery i jesteś kopany 24/7 :D

translate:

Good Job Calar kill Shleder and other noobs ;]

A ty jestes brudasem ze wsi pod lodzia i chodzisz na sektor rodzinny z mamusia, popcornem i cola i po 5 minutach sie pytasz "Mamo możemy juz do domu? bo komputer czeka" :D:D

translate:

Sensor no hand from hive full trap whole battle xD

A ty jestes brudasem ze wsi pod lodzia i chodzisz na sektor rodzinny z mamusia, popcornem i cola i po 5 minutach sie pytasz "Mamo możemy juz do domu? bo komputer czeka" :D:D

translate:

Sensor no hand from hive full trap whole battle xD

Mareczek, tym tonem to nie będziesz ze mną rozmawiał !! Zaraz się pogniewamy.. VEZIV CWEL? Potwierdzasz to info?;d

Translate

Shleder free frag from hive?;>

Sneaked you together? yes he did lick my ass, he begged me for an invite but that's all. I said that I won't invite him, you all are trash people, every time veziv did smth wrong you guys said "I will never join him again" bla bla bla, what did I say before starting to play here again? 1-2 week's and Navid will be with Veziv again, even Navid said that this won't happen. But maybe we can get good fights now and not rush-overs.

Hmmm the only rushover you did was vs killian lol, and i though i would have more time for this game cause of my new internship wich would be less heavy but seems not, i cant keep up with your online time either wich is from early midday till you sleep. Not offending you tho you can do that if you want no my life haha, anyways, i dont care what most of my people do if they wanna join veziv and fight they can if they dont want to and just chill in my old vent they can aswel, im just doing this so they dont get bored meanwhile i finish my internship, and its a +side for me its kinda boring to command on this version not really skilled at all, prefer just playing again and focusing on pvp, if you know what i mean ;]

Back