• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Inquisition

Waptor

Reaction score
Could you set teleports to every seal like in real tibia?

They could be nice hunting areas, since the exp is so high and there are no good places left for teamhunts.

Kevin fu man stop saying all time of ur thread u dont want that shit u just want reset acc so shut up

Kevin fu man stop saying all time of ur thread u dont want that shit u just want reset acc so shut up

YES, I want reset acc and thats because NOOBS like you fuck up the server. Stop ur fuckin bitching im allowed to speak my mind and I am probably still (after all my inactivity and giving kills away) a higher level than you so SUCK ON THAT lil noob

-edit-

Also, I would like the LOWER EXP RATE more than ACC RESET but for that it would require to reset the accounts, wouldn't you think? And the results of that would be the points that I stated so stop saying 'u dont want that shit u just want reset acc' cuz I couldnt give a flying fuck about you or your pixels.

Oh god, im getting so bored that every thread someone starts ALWAYS ends up with the "reset" discussion.

There will not be a reset.

End of story.

I'm just a normal player like you, although appearantly I show more interest in how well this server will do in the long run than many other people around here.

This server (IceChaws)

Is a Successfull server the only reason people want resets is because people kill others like every second...

Thats called pvp. Perhaps Talaturen/Vanderlay could create a server for all you noobs that want a world where there is nothing good and no pvp at all...

Just monsters and have people take your kills and loot all the time.

Also you'd get a sh!t load of botters.

Can you give us your opinion for why you want a reset? <_<

This server (IceChaws)

Is a Successfull server the only reason people want resets is because people kill others like every second...

Thats called pvp. Perhaps Talaturen/Vanderlay could create a server for all you noobs that want a world where there is nothing good and no pvp at all...

Just monsters and have people take your kills and loot all the time.

Also you'd get a sh!t load of botters.

Can you give us your opinion for why you want a reset? <_<

Yes, I could, but since freedom of speech is not for this forums my thread got deleted.
Let me give you the link to a post I made in the poll-thread:
http://otland.net/213695-post71.html

There you go, several reasons why I wanted the reset.
Btw whats your in-game name on IceChaw?
I'd like to show you just how noob I am ;)

Could u answer on the topic about teleports? :D

Yes I can, if it's like real tibia I should make it that way, but is there would have to be alot of scripting aswell, otherwise you could just jump to the end of the quest with one of theese teleports...

Yes I can, if it's like real tibia I should make it that way, but is there would have to be alot of scripting aswell, otherwise you could just jump to the end of the quest with one of theese teleports...

Ya true, and are u going to script that?

We fought before, your squad against my squad.
If I recall most of your guys died alot and in the end they stayed in pz + you ran to poi flames hiding behind pally flames :)

Please man shut the fuck up with your "Waoo im this and that". Stop being a suckup.

I am thinking whats best of the server. MAN YOUR PISSING ME OFF PREPARE TO GET POUNDED INGAME MF YOUR ANNOYING ME SO GOD DAMN MUCH WITH YOUR "GOOD ENGLISH" AND WITH "I'M BETTER THAN YOU" TALK. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM CUZ ITS NOT ONLY ANNOYING ME BUT OTHER PLAYERS ASWELL-.-

Please man shut the fuck up with your "Waoo im this and that". Stop being a suckup.

I am thinking whats best of the server. MAN YOUR PISSING ME OFF PREPARE TO GET POUNDED INGAME MF YOUR ANNOYING ME SO GOD DAMN MUCH WITH YOUR "GOOD ENGLISH" AND WITH "I'M BETTER THAN YOU" TALK. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM CUZ ITS NOT ONLY ANNOYING ME BUT OTHER PLAYERS ASWELL-.-

/care

Back