• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About my ip banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveinabottleII

Banned User
Reaction score
Tala, tala, tala... you'll never get rid of me.

Why do you pose these grudges against me, and you're not even man enough to specify a reason. Silent came crying once again eh?

I told you, unban my nick "loveinabottle", and I will prevail and keep myself from posting either spam, insults or as you prozaks would call it "offtopicness".

I do not think my bannishment in the first place was justified, and now I receive an ip banishment aswell?

Eventho you said you'd either shorten it or remove it (provided by zo0ro0).

Banning me just won't cut it.

I remember the poll i did a while ago, if i should keep posting.

Where over 80% of the community didnt mind me posting.
Got to count for something?

Talaturen, if you wish for me to leave your community, I will not resist.
But I do want you to give it atleast a thought.

Oh, you're still a kid? How old are you?

Talaturen, if you wish for me to leave your community, I will not resist.
But I do want you to give it atleast a thought, in your troublesome mind.

I voted that you still will stay..
after like 1 week? 2 days maybe?
you started again being soooo negative and showing no respect
insluting folks, you are so fake :S

Oh, you're still a kid? How old are you?

14 =) soon 15
how old are you? i forgot

I think you should check that thread again, since even I voted for you to continue voting, but just like most others, under one condition, that you stopped being a jerk to everyone, you are free to dislike some people and you are free to dislike mappings, but you don't need to be a jerk about it. You couldn't stick to that condition for more than something like two days, so I guess you could change 90% of those 80% to a "no".

Also, I've already answered you, you don't deserve any more chances and you know why.

Silent and McNoob please Shut The Fuck Up. I don't see any reason for you 2 to post that here, and in the other thread. You 2 are really getting on my nerves..

I dont see any reason for you to say that either.

I think you should check that thread again, since even I voted for you to continue voting, but just like most others, under one condition, that you stopped being a jerk to everyone, you are free to dislike some people and you are free to dislike mappings, but you don't need to be a jerk about it. You couldn't stick to that condition for more than something like two days, so I guess you could change 90% of those 80% to a "no".

Also, I've already answered you, you don't deserve any more chances and you know why.

I Agreed , but didnt agree in something

Agreed that she is , let us say Bad Language Talker , and she always insult people and hurt their feeling not because she dont like their mapping as she said , it's because she uses bad words like , U R FAKE ....etc. and in da same time if she want to be good she can say , Didnt feel like it , anyway u can do better {and she add some tips or say bye}
thats more politer

Disagree thats she dont deserve another chance, i think she deserve it and anyone deserve it , because as i understood from her words that they didnt Warn it , i belive that it's better to warn so Human can repair himself/herself.

At the end i must say im sorry to post here because it's out of my business but i felt like to say my opinion too.

I Agreed , but didnt agree in something

Agreed that she is , let us say Bad Language Talker , and she always insult people and hurt their feeling not because she dont like their mapping as she said , it's because she uses bad words like , U R FAKE ....etc. and in da same time if she want to be good she can say , Didnt feel like it , anyway u can do better {and she add some tips or say bye}
thats more politer

Disagree thats she dont deserve another chance, i think she deserve it and anyone deserve it , because as i understood from her words that they didnt Warn it , i belive that it's better to warn so Human can repair himself/herself.

At the end i must say im sorry to post here because it's out of my business but i felt like to say my opinion too.

He\She\It has been warned several times, more than most other users. Still he\she\it continues exactly the same way.

I agree, she spams and makes too much off-topic. She deserves a ban.

He*

On-topic: loveinabottle, you deserve the ban.

Example, In the thread how popular are you are you supposed to use numbers, and we told you like 100 times, USE NUMBERS not words and you won't get it. It's your own fault

take it as a man!

ahh yeh, post deleted, because I tell the truth. great forum you've got here!
I hope this forum is a joke from Aprils fools.

Obviously your not wanted here so you can leave now.... He isn't going to unban you, why would he have banned you in the first place if he wanted you around.

Obviously your not wanted here so you can leave now.... He isn't going to unban you, why would he have banned you in the first place if he wanted you around.

This is not about who admin wants to be member, this is a community, Free to join, free to stay!

Just follow the rules and you won't get in trouble!

well i do not know much about loveinabottle but i should agree that he/she/it is banned for a justified reason 'cause i have seen it in some posts.

but im not agree with the permanent thing.. or the ip adreess thing,if he/she/it just were being mean and posting bad comments in threads on otland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back