• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About my ip banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveinabottleII

Banned User
Reaction score
Tala, tala, tala... you'll never get rid of me.

Why do you pose these grudges against me, and you're not even man enough to specify a reason. Silent came crying once again eh?

I told you, unban my nick "loveinabottle", and I will prevail and keep myself from posting either spam, insults or as you prozaks would call it "offtopicness".

I do not think my bannishment in the first place was justified, and now I receive an ip banishment aswell?

Eventho you said you'd either shorten it or remove it (provided by zo0ro0).

Banning me just won't cut it.

Hm. Banishment leads to angryness, for sure.

In my opinion flaming on others, insulting MAY BE somewhat not really bad if you have strong reasons to write something against a person. However acting as "better 1000 times than others" and "others are nabz kk logout" is simply pathetic :f.

You should also understand she as a person that have got banishment, and she's trying to get rid of it.

This will probably end up leading to huge arguments so should it be closed or is it necessary to keep it open?

@Topic: I think a month ban would have sufficed, but if permanently is what they see fit, then it should remain. The admins know what they are doing, and they don't need people to tell them how to do their job.

I've deleted many spam/offtopic post by loveinabottle, but I haven't followed this situation so I don't know much about him/her. In the other hands, if loveinabottle received many infractions and warnings he/she should get another punishment, like a longer duration on the next ban. Its just my opinion..

And you, silent, stop being so gay and leave Talaturen live his life instead of irritating him. GOD..

How hard is it for Neon, Sizaro and Silentdefender to shut the fuck up? Are they like:" AAHH FREEE POST ".. and start insulting and making posts with 3letters everytime?

He\She\It has been warned several times, more than most other users. Still he\she\it continues exactly the same way.

Are you sure she has been warned Serios Warn or just from other members and not a direct way?

I've deleted many spam/offtopic post by loveinabottle, but I haven't followed this situation so I don't know much about him/her. In the other hands, if loveinabottle received many infractions and warnings he/she should get another punishment, like a longer duration on the next ban. Its just my opinion..

And you, silent, stop being so gay and leave Talaturen live his life instead of irritating him. GOD..
... First of all im not gay, in my religon we cant be gay
we wont get accepted by god and it dossent say anywhere in the bible thay i cant like anyone..
I like Talaturen and i hope that he will have luck everyday,
I dont know if your religon says that you cant like anyone but seams like that...

How hard is it for Neon, Sizaro and Silentdefender to shut the fuck up? Are they like:" AAHH FREEE POST ".. and start insulting and making posts with 3letters everytime?

I never said "AAHH FREEE POST" and i dont remember when i wrote only 3 letters in a post... i was an spammer yes but that passed it was an while ago.. same with Neon...
By the way what the hell do you name Sizaro's name? i never seen him spam lol.. Im not trying to defend them but still lol dude.. you are crazy :S
I think you took Sizaro becasue you cant name any other in otland
there is 40k+ members here and all of them Sizaro? i loled again

... First of all im not gay, in my religon we cant be gay
we wont get accepted by god and it dossent say anywhere in the bible thay i cant like anyone..
I like Talaturen and i hope that he will have luck everyday,
I dont know if your religon says that you cant like anyone but seams like that...

I never said "AAHH FREEE POST" and i dont remember when i wrote only 3 letters in a post... i was an spammer yes but that passed it was an while ago.. same with Neon...
By the way what the hell do you name Sizaro's name? i never seen him spam lol.. Im not trying to defend them but still lol dude.. you are crazy :S
I think you took Sizaro becasue you cant name any other in otland
there is 40k+ members here and all of them Sizaro? i loled again

What about loveinabottle? :D

What about replacing Sizaro with loveinabottle???

Yeah..
well now im happy becashe he is banned and i dont want to fight anymore, i want to be happy^_^

and to Jester and Feloth or what your name is
next time you want to talk bullshit about me
msg me insteed :thumbup:

Thread closed.

The situation won't change even if this thread continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back