• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about noveria.online and its current owners

Solkowy

Reaction score
Hello 🙂 I don't want to describe whole situation with Xynera project, feel free to skip images and download the source code if you want. In short, Xynera worked closely 1,5 year with Zbizu. Around 10 january 2023 Cwiras joined to xynera project. Cwiras is Zbizu's friend. Zbizu wanted Cwiras to join the Xynera's project, team agreed. Few days after Cwiras and Zbizu left the project and started theirs own. Based on Xynera's repo project. That un-elegant behavour infuriated rest of the team. So they decided to share project with otland users. I created a new account because I don't want to show my real nickname on Otland. Xynera asked me to mention @Gesior.pl . "Thanks to him, some things were rewritten, his help was crucial. I also want to thank you for your decay system, many other things, advices and guidance."

PS. After the argument between Cwiras and Xynera, Cwiras started sending his friends (i mean dewral) to insult xynera and his family.

Screens :
source code : GitHub - Xynera/XyneraOTS: Repozytorium używane na produkcji (https://github.com/Xynera/XyneraOTS)

TLDR:
"I cry and i leak"
Sad Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
So based on commits history, all this guy did is some changes to some values (damage, monsters, items) and copying code from OTLand . Pretty much 0 real contribution and he thinks he has any power to talk over Zbizu? Mf is mad cause he didn't get his OTS running without much effort.
I'm assuming that this is the guy from commits, cause if its not, then he is even more delusional, cause that would mean he did nothing at all.

So based on commits history, all this guy did is some changes to some values (damage, monsters, items) and copying code from OTLand . Pretty much 0 real contribution and he thinks he has any power to talk over Zbizu? Mf is mad cause he didn't get his OTS running without much effort.
I'm assuming that this is the guy from commits, cause if its not, then he is even more delusional, cause that would mean he did nothing at all.
Not everyone is born a programmer. He have minimal knowledge of lua/c++. He were responsible for thorough testing of every system and many other tasks unrelated to c++/lua. He was not the only one person on the team (i hope you know what i mean)

Whose Line Is It Anyway Desperate For Attention GIF

Post automatically merged:

1687522372427.png1687522357318.png

Every 25 commits they made, he made 2 or 3. Seems perfectly reasonable to get up and do this silly shit over it.

Last edited:
Hello 🙂 I don't want to describe whole situation with Xynera project, feel free to skip images and download the source code if you want. In short, Xynera worked closely 1,5 year with Zbizu. Around 10 january 2023 Cwiras joined to xynera project. Cwiras is Zbizu's friend. Zbizu wanted Cwiras to join the Xynera's project, team agreed. Few days after Cwiras and Zbizu left the project and started theirs own. Based on Xynera's repo project. That un-elegant behavour infuriated rest of the team. So they decided to share project with otland users. I created a new account because I don't want to show my real nickname on Otland. Xynera asked me to mention @Gesior.pl . "Thanks to him, some things were rewritten, his help was crucial. I also want to thank you for your decay system, many other things, advices and guidance."

PS. After the argument between Cwiras and Xynera, Cwiras started sending his friends (i mean dewral) to insult xynera and his family.

Screens :
source code : GitHub - Xynera/XyneraOTS: Repozytorium używane na produkcji (https://github.com/Xynera/XyneraOTS)
People from OTAcademy server are very toxic and many people know it. Its like circle of mutual adoration.
Choose your staff better next time.

Every 25 commits they made, he made 2 or 3. Seems perfectly reasonable to get up and do this silly shit over it.

next time, read the posts before writing anything. I previously mentioned that he was doin other things and has no experience in C++/lua.

It looks like from the commits zbizu and cwiras were doing all the work
1687527734930.png
6 commits changing one number.... just bad business

@Dip Set
I see that youre having trouble with reading. Its no wonder, you're simply defending your friends from OTA. Its not suprising, especially since you were a moderator or even an admin there together with Oen :>

Can I know for what I get banishment from Ota discord?
R2oZQxz.png

I saw screens from conversations that those guys are toxic and for real thats why I get banned? xD
I even got banned for no reason, cwiras even tried to fud at my server, while having 0 connection wth it.
Got lots of screens myself including where he admitted such things. They only care about pizza money. Pizza money academy.

I even got banned for no reason, cwiras even tried to fud at my server, while having 0 connection wth it.
Got lots of screens myself including where he admitted such things. They only care about pizza money. Pizza money academy.
hey hey slow down there :D
You were banned because you were throwing fists at every single person not going your way back then after your season went bad and everyone pooped on the server.

hey hey slow down there :D
You were banned because you were throwing fists at every single person not going your way back then after your season went bad and everyone pooped on the server.
That's not how it went, i just joined the server. Cwiras started talking shit and confessed about his deeds and then tried to defend himself again.
Suddenly people who were "mad" at me massively joined the discord server, because they were banned on mine server and started to flame. I was just discussing politely until nobody could think of a way to defeat me in the discussion after all different efforts and then i was banned after cwiras gave up.

Edit: Why acting up again? Want to change your discord username again to play sneaky? :p
Why is it so hard to understand that the purpose of any beta is to test/fix/improve the game, if your acting like the real deal highscore race that's your problem.

And this "everyone" is the same toxic people who always cause this kind of crap. It was never like this in the animera community for the past 11 years the last 3 years there was a group of 30+ year olds who consistently behave like a 12 year old and think that that is "the way to go".

People from OTAcademy server are very toxic and many people know it. Its like circle of mutual adoration.
Choose your staff better next time.
xD are you so salty because nobody here liked you? People here are very nice and helpful, many people help solve problems with the server, share maps and sprites, just because you can't find yourself here doesn't mean that people from this discord are toxic :D

This is really a useless thread, can we get mod to close it? Literally no benefit to this thread except to stir the trolls

Back