• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about noveria.online and its current owners

Ah, its funny how much you're trying to defend your friends. Why did Cwiras ban @Hover Design on Discord about 2 hours ago? it is because he's not on your side?

Ah, its funny how much you're trying to defend your friends. Why did Cwiras ban @Hover Design on Discord about 2 hours ago? it is because he's not on your side?
Apparently he had a reason, I don't want to look for one, and Dewral is a very nice, helpful person who makes cool maps, I've known cwiras for a long time and he helped me many times, not to mention that he makes some of the best maps I've ever seen :)

Apparently he had a reason, I don't want to look for one, and Dewral is a very nice, helpful person who makes cool maps, I've known cwiras for a long time and he helped me many times, not to mention that he makes some of the best maps I've ever seen :)
Xynera wrote that Cwiras is creative and creates beautiful maps, but that's not the point. Its about how shitty they behaved

Wtf is wrong with this OTA community, I hope its only those 4/5 people like that.
@Silvanesti I only said that based on those screenshoots of the conversation, it appears that they are toxic. That's the reason to ban me from ota and noveria discord? xD

I have the impression that the only person aggrieved is zbizu, because with such a thing you are only doing an anti-advertisement to his server [How can you be so narcissistic to not allow yourself the thought of being toxic].

Xynera wrote that Cwiras is creative and creates beautiful maps, but that's not the point. Its about how shitty they behaved
Dude, I was one of their testers, they left because Xynera was contributing literally nothing, I remember him crying about every idea other team members had so it was only a matter of time and it happened fast because Cwiras doesn't like bullshit, i believe he was the reason Zbizu has opened his eyes and decided to leave that lazy guy too. I remember also they had an agreement that Cwiras will delete Xynera's city from the map (what he did, he made his own city, you could check it on their open beta for last 2 months) and in return Xynera promised to not leak Zbizu's contribution to the enigne. He leaked without any reason, he broke their agreement. Who is the bad one here? You need to be blind to not see that Lazynera shoot his own foot with this thread.
Post automatically merged:

Where is map leak?

Last edited:
@Silvanesti
lies. The people who were helping with testing were there maybe three days before it fell apart. Everything that he didn't like (some mounts) is described in the screenshots, but after two days, he apologized and everything was back to normal. Just like when he suggested replacing the plate set with the crown set, Cwiras got very offended by that (which shows how immature he is). He meant well for Cwiras, he would have less work, and he decided to write to Zbizu about Xynera, how much he annoys him :D

edit : i contacted with him. He said that when he comes back from work, he might also upload the map

412.png
You know very well that you can download the map from OTA, it has been made available. Why are you trolling? It was made available by a person who was not part of the team

You know very well that you can download the map from OTA, it has been made available. Why are you trolling? It was made available by a person who was not part of the team
I didn't know it was this map, thanks

xD are you so salty because nobody here liked you? People here are very nice and helpful, many people help solve problems with the server, share maps and sprites, just because you can't find yourself here doesn't mean that people from this discord are toxic :D
You need attention so much that you first wrote a post in defense of the server, and then you pasted the screen on OTAcademy server?
Have your friends applauded you yet? That's more or less what I was talking about.

Last edited:
Hey Norbert,

You can cut this third person narration with your sockpuppet account. No one is falling for this. If you continue this behaviour, I will simply ignore your reply.

Quit blaming Cwiras for what you've done. He did his job right, yet you kept interrupting and bringing same topic up constantly despite knowing that we didn't had much time. Spreading lies won't change anything because as you see, the truth is defending itself well even without me replying in this thread.

We removed your map and replaced every single monster file with data converted from another engine and patched them manually so your works are no longer in use.

We rebuilt our relations to the point you even offered me a job abroad last month. What had happened that now you decide to say bad things about me behind my back, did we insult you somehow?

For others in this thread: you have no right to tell me who I should work with. Cwiras saved many people from quitting this scene by co-founding OTAcademy and I will continue working with him regardless of your lies.

Hey Norbert,

You can cut this third person narration with your sockpuppet account. No one is falling for this. If you continue this behaviour, I will simply ignore your reply.

Quit blaming Cwiras for what you've done. He did his job right, yet you kept interrupting and bringing same topic up constantly despite knowing that we didn't had much time. Spreading lies won't change anything because as you see, the truth is defending itself well even without me replying in this thread.

We removed your map and replaced every single monster file with data converted from another engine and patched them manually so your works are no longer in use.

We rebuilt our relations to the point you even offered me a job abroad last month. What had happened that now you decide to say bad things about me behind my back, did we insult you somehow?

For others in this thread: you have no right to tell me who I should work with. Cwiras saved many people from quitting this scene by co-founding OTAcademy and I will continue working with him regardless of your lies.
You know well that I am not Norbert. I joined your Xynera discord in april or may 2022. As for the truth, its only your truth and the truth of your moderators/admins and friends from OTA, who defend you and Cwiras here. As he mentioned, the relations between you was good. He simply decided to speak the truth about you, as seen in the screenshots. Additionally I contacted with Jurek to get his opinion as someone who was involved in this project. The only thing he wrote to me was that he doesn't give a damn about all of this and karma will come back to you.

PS. Im suprised that after all, he rebuild his relations with you and even offered you a job

Last edited:
Idk how you guys get into problems with cwiras and dewral :D Litteraly some of the nicest people ive met XD

But as some people stated before " i said nothing wrong blabla" when i saw screenshots of their conversations absolute bullshit.
This post once again points to whats wrong with this community the most. The amount of incel shitters who have nothing in their life but starting bullshit drama is insane.

Someone please leak an old otclient 100% working.

I need a hero.

OTA is pure shit in my opinion, oen gets to decrypt & steal your sprites sell it in his pack and you will get banned for talking about it XD he said it before he doesn't oppose the use of stolen assets, that shows what kind of ethics OTA guys prefer to keep, i got banned too for re-selling oen shitty codes after fixing tons of issues that was gameplay killer, for example: most of the systems i took from him (which is not the same as the current systems he is selling regarding the coding) crashed the client every 15 mins for players. I started re-selling this shit because i paid for it and won't use it, i stopped reselling them the moment i gained back what i lost in this deal. Sorry oen it doesn't always work as you want. its not far till everybody knows your true identity :p which few started to remember now.

So true.. Oen is already a legend in the open tibia scene, his codes always break something and need to be fixed. Many servers ended their seassons early because of his work.
OTAcademy is a real mess, that's why no one serious talks there.

OTA is pure shit in my opinion, oen gets to decrypt & steal your sprites sell it in his pack and you will get banned for talking about it XD he said it before he doesn't oppose the use of stolen assets, that shows what kind of ethics OTA guys prefer to keep, i got banned too for re-selling oen shitty codes after fixing tons of issues that was gameplay killer, for example: most of the systems i took from him (which is not the same as the current systems he is selling regarding the coding) crashed the client every 15 mins for players. I started re-selling this shit because i paid for it and won't use it, i stopped reselling them the moment i gained back what i lost in this deal. Sorry oen it doesn't always work as you want. its not far till everybody knows your true identity :p which few started to remember now.
Damn, write a book, I love good fantasy stories.

Back