• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about noveria.online and its current owners

check your references mate, it is already known oen selling a sprites pack of stolen sprites.
Post automatically merged:

Wait for it then XD
I have only 5 auras that I created personally (there is a thread on OTLand with my sprites showcase), they were leaked many times so if anything, my sprites were stolen.

I lost all interest in OTs until OTAcademy come along. It revitiliased the scene for me & i think alot of people were in a similar place. Leaking shit regardless of your personal relationships is a dog act and does more harm to your charachter (not that you probably care) then any harm you think this thread will do to the people your accusing. Even if you think they were in the wrong.

check your references mate, it is already known oen selling a sprites pack of stolen sprites.
Post automatically merged:

Wait for it then XD
Do you have any proof of your words, or are you just unjustifiably trying to sink someone with your slander?

Back