• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About owr guild "The Organisation"

ok, first of, we were not the same numbers lmao, we were 4 dude learn to count seriously...

In that defence you were atleast 5 people. 1 Knight, 3 mages, 2 noobchars and 1 more if I'm not mistaking.

atm you have to understand that we cannot go into an open battle with you becuase we are like 5 active members while you are faaar more which you must have realized by now?(else u have to be really ignorant or just plain retarded...

We aint more we always have like 3 online lol, and most of them don't even join vent and don't know how to fight.

and well what sucks is, theese frags wont count becuase you keep calling people outside ur guild to come and help you
U got to be kidding me, when u sneaked me yesterday there was a guy which wasn't even in ur guild.

And btw, sneaking is the only thing ur doing, u never OB, just sneak and defence. Having fun or what?

we had one noobchar, alright but you killed him when he took skull (lol) and after that he didn't come back...

and duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude learn how to count you were more then 3 people this battle and you ALWAYS are more than 3 people, else addeman wouldn't even take pz-lock

we had one noobchar, alright but you killed him when he took skull (lol) and after that he didn't come back...

and duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude learn how to count you were more then 3 people this battle and you ALWAYS are more than 3 people, else addeman wouldn't even take pz-lock

Lol he came back, but without skull. And there was another one. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeee learn to count;)

Repuz was playing on his laptop without hotkeys. And u guys are just lame going into defense when we're in same numbers. And btw, using noobchars is even lamer.

What you guys do is run run run, and for the rest it's just sneak / defence. Ur the lamest person I've ever seen.

And ye omg u own us! gz on making 2 new frags!

But he still died man. If he's dumb enought to get into a battle with crappy hotkeys.. Then he'll die. Ofc.

ok, first of, we were not the same numbers lmao, we were 4 dude learn to count seriously...

In that defence you were atleast 5 people. 1 Knight, 3 mages, 2 noobchars and 1 more if I'm not mistaking.

atm you have to understand that we cannot go into an open battle with you becuase we are like 5 active members while you are faaar more which you must have realized by now?(else u have to be really ignorant or just plain retarded...

We aint more we always have like 3 online lol, and most of them don't even join vent and don't know how to fight.

and well what sucks is, theese frags wont count becuase you keep calling people outside ur guild to come and help you
U got to be kidding me, when u sneaked me yesterday there was a guy which wasn't even in ur guild.

And btw, sneaking is the only thing ur doing, u never OB, just sneak and defence. Having fun or what?

Please cry :]
And we were 1 knight 3 mages. And one noobchar who we called for. The other one just came by. And helped us yeah :D

I aint crying, you are whining. If you're so big with hunting Xanatriel's new guild down please do, you are a solo frag for me;)

Yeah thats the only thing they can do, because we have some "lower" levels in our guild aswell. I can tell you that Ztekarsven with his big mouth never tried to come for me. Maybe he needs to wait for more friends perhaps?

Well i think its low IF they attack players from my guild just because I was in Fragile. dont attack my guild members just because they are my friends. you will say that is the reason but i know they gonna hunt them or else they wont get any frags.

many members of xanatriels guild were killed yesterday simply because they were with Captain Balthazar who still is in war with us, doesn't matter that he left the guild.

and about me sneaking you xanatriel, there have always been better targets than yourself, trust me mate, I aint afraid of you lmao..

Last edited:
stfu u bloody cunt, thinking your like the pvp-god of the server, you died like a complete retard 2 days ago outside thais dp, we killed you twice remember? then u went all cocky omg i atk u with sd u can no kill me i is pro cuz i is fast lablalblba seriously idiot go eat some fish, i've heard you get smarter by doing that

15:22 Warning! The murder of Lary Gango was not justified.

I just had to :p

Dont act like you are a PVP-GOD just like you told ice meto, just watch your back, because soon we will come for you. (well im not sure how soon because you are always in pz if there are less then 10 friends of you online) so man stfu!!

Close this Thread please.

Dont act like you are a PVP-GOD just like you told ice meto, just watch your back, because soon we will come for you. (well im not sure how soon because you are always in pz if there are less then 10 friends of you online) so man stfu!!

Close this Thread please.

haha wtf dude, we are never more then 5 people so your theory really doesn't fit in

haha wtf dude, we are never more then 5 people so your theory really doesn't fit in

Lol how about today? U were even more as 10! Sad those new guys I was with didn't listen or use ventrilo, otherwise we could roll u up.

Btw, I'm still gaining more exp as i'm loosing, and i don't really care about dieing, since you are coming to sneak me with 4 always, so u have to wait 1 hour together. Waste of time plx?

Lol how about today? U were even more as 10! Sad those new guys I was with didn't listen or use ventrilo, otherwise we could roll u up.

Btw, I'm still gaining more exp as i'm loosing, and i don't really care about dieing, since you are coming to sneak me with 4 always, so u have to wait 1 hour together. Waste of time plx?

Ice Meto, check your private message on this forum. i send you the names you can contact me on when you are in war. if you contact me, me and some friends will join vent and rush to you ;)

Back