• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About owr guild "The Organisation"

Lol how about today? U were even more as 10! Sad those new guys I was with didn't listen or use ventrilo, otherwise we could roll u up.

Btw, I'm still gaining more exp as i'm loosing, and i don't really care about dieing, since you are coming to sneak me with 4 always, so u have to wait 1 hour together. Waste of time plx?

aight today we had the biggest team we ever had ;d since I've convinced a couple of rls to start this serv ^^ but i'd say we were pretty even in numbers but your team sucked and ours didn't

I just said your team sucked and our team didn't suck, I didn't say we roxXx....but yeah we are better than you for sure

Maybe im the only one who is thinking this but.... what's the point to still flame this thread?

okey lmfao, just yesterday we were 4 people and we managed to kill four of you, you managed to kill one of us, and besides what lvl is repuz? isnt he like 185 ek and he died by only 2 of us sding?lmao

seriously stop saying fragile is like 5 members blalbalbla becuase your always 3 times that many and tbh yes we are like 6 people but whenever we go to kill you guys we succeed

dont talk about you, lmao im not even in fragile any more because there inactive and not so good anymore as they used to be. hahah and stop making jokes about you guys succeed you failed many times, whit your running and the defence and log fast. thats all what you guys could. never do an OB becuase you didn't had enough people for it:p

dont talk about you, lmao im not even in fragile any more because there inactive and not so good anymore as they used to be. hahah and stop making jokes about you guys succeed you failed many times, whit your running and the defence and log fast. thats all what you guys could. never do an OB becuase you didn't had enough people for it:p

if you want me to stop posting in this thread, then maybe you should stop writing theese retarded comments...obviously you know why we don't go to open battles(not enough people) then maybe you could stop flaming us for it?

Back