• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About owr guild "The Organisation"

Xanatriel

Reaction score
Hello players from softcores.

Today we have formed a new guild called "The Organisation"
We are temporarly recruiting all good english speaking (or dutch) players.

We are not in any wars what so ever. We expect that the players who join, dont get into any trouble that we dont need. We will not step back if a guild member is under attack, but we will also not random pk. If you see one of our members pking for no reason at all please contact one of our Vice-Leaders and we will take action against this member(s)

To join this guild you can msg one of these players;

Nape Olion (Leader)
Last Man (Vice-Leader)
Xanatriel (Vice-Leader)
Captain Balthazar (Vice-Leader)
Assassinho (Member)

We didnt make this guild to start wars or kill people, we are just a group of players who are having fun and wanna make a big and powerfull guild.

To join you need to be atleast level 100 and active in leveling.

I hope i gave you guys enough info, if you got any question what so ever, please post them here and contact one of the Vice-Leaders or the leader.

Last edited:
Hello players from softcores.

Today we have formed a new guild called "The Organisation"
We are temporarly recruiting all good english speaking (or dutch) players.

We are not in any wars what so ever. We expect that the players who join, dont get into any trouble that we dont need. We will not step back if a guild member is under attack, but we will also not random pk. If you see one of owr members pking for no reason at all please contact one of owr Vice-Leaders and we will take action against this member(s)

To join this guild you can msg one of these players;

Nape Olion (Leader)
Last Man (Vice-Leader)
Xanatriel (Vice-Leader)
Captain Balthazar (Vice-Leader)
Assassinho (Member)

We didnt make this guild to start wars or kill people, we are just a group of players who are having fun and wanna make a big and powerfull guild.

To join you need to be atleast level 100 and active in leveling.

I hope i gave you guys enough info, if you got any question what so ever, please post them here and contact one of the Vice-Leaders or the leader.

We wont contact we will just kill the player >=D sorry buddy its not rl tibia and owr is spelt our

I jizzed my pants and i liked it!!!!!! The taste of my cherry lubricant!!! I jizzed my pants just to try it hope my old mom dont mind it!! It felt so good it felt so real dont mean im jerking off all night!! I jizzed my pants and i liked itttttttt!!! I liked itttt!!!<333333

stop stupid flame or what ever you want this thread is for people who like to join a guild lvl 100+ and are active.

you left fragile but your still in war with rawamduz and we will kill everyone that joins this guild

"We didnt make this guild to start wars or kill people, we are just a group of players who are having fun and wanna make a big and powerfull guild."

If you aint looking for wars etc, why do you want to make a big and powerfull guild?? thats funny :p

you left fragile but your still in war with rawamduz and we will kill everyone that joins this guild

hahahaha you guys can't handle a shit, fragile is like 5 members onli and they still win lmao. dont talk ...:wub: and btw rawanduz don't have enough people to kill a lvl 155 knight:O? maby there 6 online max

"We didnt make this guild to start wars or kill people, we are just a group of players who are having fun and wanna make a big and powerfull guild."

If you aint looking for wars etc, why do you want to make a big and powerfull guild?? thats funny :p

for later, when we will war.

hahahaha you guys can't handle a shit, fragile is like 5 members onli and they still win lmao. dont talk ...:wub: and btw rawanduz don't have enough people to kill a lvl 155 knight:O? maby there 6 online max

okey lmfao, just yesterday we were 4 people and we managed to kill four of you, you managed to kill one of us, and besides what lvl is repuz? isnt he like 185 ek and he died by only 2 of us sding?lmao

seriously stop saying fragile is like 5 members blalbalbla becuase your always 3 times that many and tbh yes we are like 6 people but whenever we go to kill you guys we succeed

Try to read his first post again. or let me help you. He wrote something like "we will not back down if a member gets attacked"

thats right what you said. and about the guild rewanduz or something like that. just attack the old members of Fragile. dont attack people because they are in this guild and are allot lower then your players, keep it fair or dont play at all. and for the people who flame this thread, get a life. and for once again, even thought that a powerfull guild is good for doing any kind of quest, group hunts, or even help out a guild member who's in trouble.
So stop flaming if you dont have anything usefull to say.

No hard feelings to you all, but im getting a little tired of some people who are posting for getting some more post on there counter.

And to the guild Rewanduz: I will always help Fragile if they are i need of help.

okey lmfao, just yesterday we were 4 people and we managed to kill four of you, you managed to kill one of us, and besides what lvl is repuz? isnt he like 185 ek and he died by only 2 of us sding?lmao

seriously stop saying fragile is like 5 members blalbalbla becuase your always 3 times that many and tbh yes we are like 6 people but whenever we go to kill you guys we succeed

Repuz was playing on his laptop without hotkeys. And u guys are just lame going into defense when we're in same numbers. And btw, using noobchars is even lamer.

What you guys do is run run run, and for the rest it's just sneak / defence. Ur the lamest person I've ever seen.

And ye omg u own us! gz on making 2 new frags!

Repuz was playing on his laptop without hotkeys. And u guys are just lame going into defense when we're in same numbers. And btw, using noobchars is even lamer.

What you guys do is run run run, and for the rest it's just sneak / defence. Ur the lamest person I've ever seen.

And ye omg u own us! gz on making 2 new frags!

ok, first of, we were not the same numbers lmao, we were 4 dude learn to count seriously...
atm you have to understand that we cannot go into an open battle with you becuase we are like 5 active members while you are faaar more which you must have realized by now?(else u have to be really ignorant or just plain retarded...

and well what sucks is, theese frags wont count becuase you keep calling people outside ur guild to come and help you

ok, first of, we were not the same numbers lmao, we were 4 dude learn to count seriously...

In that defence you were atleast 5 people. 1 Knight, 3 mages, 2 noobchars and 1 more if I'm not mistaking.

atm you have to understand that we cannot go into an open battle with you becuase we are like 5 active members while you are faaar more which you must have realized by now?(else u have to be really ignorant or just plain retarded...

We aint more we always have like 3 online lol, and most of them don't even join vent and don't know how to fight.

and well what sucks is, theese frags wont count becuase you keep calling people outside ur guild to come and help you
U got to be kidding me, when u sneaked me yesterday there was a guy which wasn't even in ur guild.

And btw, sneaking is the only thing ur doing, u never OB, just sneak and defence. Having fun or what?

Back