• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the Mana potions.

Infernal Bolt

 XenoBot Mod
Reaction score
I think you should really fix the manapots so they are more like softcores since right now the pvp is only UEing which kind of sux.
I will not play this server untill you have lowered the mana gained from pots.

Thx in advance,
IB.

Its just a bugg, from old warcore server you can also take 1000 frags withouit getting rs....
13:46 Qknight [94]: I stop using bot, when you stop using GM as help
13:47 Maadmage [121]: I only took a house its not ... a big deal

Worked 5 hours to get that guild house north of dp in thais...and thats not a "big deal" says that mf, Getting a house from a gm is enough to quit such a n00b server.
And maadmage is saying hes talaturen, thats true? can any gm/talaturen answer? :O

@Qknight

could you stop cryin plax?

we didn't get a shiet froM Gms So BYEEEEEEEE!!

13:46 Qknight [94]: I stop using bot, when you stop using GM as help
13:47 Maadmage [121]: I only took a house its not ... a big deal

Worked 5 hours to get that guild house north of dp in thais...and thats not a "big deal" says that mf, Getting a house from a gm is enough to quit such a n00b server.
And maadmage is saying hes talaturen, thats true? can any gm/talaturen answer? :O

It's not Talaturen. And we have not given anything to anyone.

It is indeed a guild house, so our guild worked together to get it as fast as possible.

Back