• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the members that post in every thread to get post count!

are you tired of those that post spam off topic to get post count to download things?

• Yes! really much!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
i'm really tired of those that post off topic & spam posts to get post count to download the 8.0 TFS then do they leave!

what can we do?
make the download count 30 min's online.

give idea's!

Regards!

They have to start somewhere like me :p
but spaming is low..

I think that the post count should be raised to 50.

Snel pUppie said:
I think that the post count should be raised to 50.
they must be online 30min+ or 50 post count =)
but 50 post count will only be more and more spam :<

maybe if its possible ,
they have to be active for a certain period of time ? and post counts may be raised or something .

online for 30 minutes sounds good, because it would be quicker than me posting 15 posts :p plus making it 50 posts would jus increse the spam

well i tell u ... if u raise it up so it becomes 50 post ... that would be plain stupid

If it was 30 miniuits, all we have to do is keep our pc on and stay logged in : This is tricky!

If you raised it to 50, yeah there would be a few people who would come and talk like normal... But sometimes there are a few noob spammers that will post a really good script... Sometimes... But either way, the 30 minutes probably won't work because the people will normally spend 30 minutes trying to get 15 posts so yeah...

i think you shouldn't care what people do. if their too much of a hassle let the admins/mods stop them. if its spam then just tell them not to do it instead of making a thread about it

you are all insane ^^ I think it should be no limit . From the existing of limit there are only bad things like spamers who want to write some stupid posts download what they want and leave. I am one of them but i am trying to write something normal on this forum not anything like : Bla Bla i am new user :p [/php]

VenVenoku said:
i think you shouldn't care what people do. if their too much of a hassle let the admins/mods stop them. if its spam then just tell them not to do it instead of making a thread about it
i care and you shut up damn noob.
Agostino said:
Like i posted several times, i think they should make it so you have to be a member for a few days.
agree with you.

ZoOorO said:
i'm really tired of those that post off topic & spam posts to get post count to download the 8.0 TFS then do they leave!

what can we do?
make the download count 30 min's online.

give idea's!

Regards!

yeh well, its extremly fucking stupid for them to make it 15 post count..just a lame way to get ppl to join the forum and all it does is generate spam

i feal like me that they should at leats be on the right topic.. and have some oppion of it.. i mean some dont but i care lol that and it's stupid to hear about someones dog when the topic is like ot help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back