• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the "RealOts" servers

Real Tibia 7.7 files for 5000 euro? How stupid can you get?...

For that much money I can hire 5 map trackers and buy each of them a tibia account with level 200+ characters, then have them track every single inch of the real tibia map, 8.54 and everything.

The rest of the info such as quests and NPC dialogue I make myself from TibiaWiki.

And with all this done I would still have enough money over to buy my dad a new car. Sheesh.

agree on that, but now RealOTs is a REAL Tibia and now WOW Tibia.

but I wouldn't pay 5 cent for that server <.<

Real Tibia 7.7 files for 5000 euro? How stupid can you get?...

For that much money I can hire 5 map trackers and buy each of them a tibia account with level 200+ characters, then have them track every single inch of the real tibia map, 8.54 and everything.

The rest of the info such as quests and NPC dialogue I make myself from TibiaWiki.

And with all this done I would still have enough money over to buy my dad a new car. Sheesh.

200+ chars cost more than 600 lvl 175~ cost 600 dumb a$$

200+ chars cost more than 600 lvl 175~ cost 600 dumb a$$

My apologies kind sir, unlike you, I'm not familiar with the pricing of buying characters because I level mine, not buy em on Ebay. ;)

Also, my sincerest congratulations on skillfully and elegantly avoiding the mature-language-filter your parents apparently have installed on your PC. *Golf-clap*

Anyhow, my point is ... Given enough time, I can make my own "100% rlmap" for a fraction of the cost he paid for his.
Which proves that he is either too stupid to realize that, or lack sufficient knowledge in how to make said thing, which in return would prove that he's only doing it for the donation money.

ur kinda dumb complaining, ryans smart, he knows what kinds of ot people wanna play, make donations, put on donate rules "We can any time withdraw your donation "blabla, then shuts it down when he gets enuff cash, problem is every1 complain, its their own fault, they didnt read donate rules?

ur kinda dumb complaining, ryans smart, he knows what kinds of ot people wanna play, make donations, put on donate rules "We can any time withdraw your donation "blabla, then shuts it down when he gets enuff cash, problem is every1 complain, its their own fault, they didnt read donate rules?

Why buy something for 5k euro when you can build the exact same material on your own?

To me that implies nothing but laziness.

more like a bit of laziness, and a bit of logic.. I one time wanted to like make almost all of rl tibia to have custom monsters all over the place, and in all honesty thats such a massive job.

Somethign as stupid as re-adding houses to all of the tibia map, is booooorrrrrriinnnnngggg and takes hours and hours

but at the same time i wouldnt spend 5k EURO which is like 10k USD/Canadian

TIME, we cant buy TIME, your dumbass

orlyot.jpg

buy:time : Lifestyle Management, Personal Assistant and Concierge Services

gosh, whata dumbass, wasted 1h of your life to find that?

At least I got a sense of humor. :)

Just cause you got banned before doesn't mean you need to run around flaming everyone like some kid who got denied candy by his parents.

Unless you wish to get banned again for misbehaving, then by all means, go ahead. ;)

RealOTS is not sold, never has been. It's true Doonrak offered 5k euro, but it didn't happen. The price is simply based on half a year worth of profit. That wasn't very appealing.

denis is/was RealOTS owner.
When tibia was hacked, these hackers was remere, denis(realOTS), verminor and some fourth guy, i cant remember.

Back