• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the "RealOts" servers

Exactly the point Daiyama, hackers should try and hack Realots server, then if the hackers would be nice enough to post a download link of the complete copy of cipsoft's 7.6 Global map here it would be great to the whole otland community!

We could even experience "new" file types and sources and ot's would and can be as stable as ever before.

I'll bump this, we need more info about this. VERY interesting subject!

People, please do not worship Doonrak.. He might have had some sucessful OTservers but every OT he have owned have been OTserv based, if not TFS based. He doesn't even got anything that belongs to them if not only NPC/Monster which is already realesed. Dennis is one of some that got the stolen files, and yes the map that got stolen is actually converted/tracked into .otbm.

People, please do not worship Doonrak.. He might have had some sucessful OTservers but every OT he have owned have been OTserv based, if not TFS based

Ah I see.. So "good" servers will only have their own distro?

Ah I see.. So "good" servers will only have their own distro?

You obviously didn't "see" as you're retarded. I said he had some SUCESSSSSSSSSFUL OTS USING TFS/OTSERVER. And own "distro" is usually based on OT/TFS so why even bother commenting you spammer?

Greyshade, go back to kindergarten you obviously didn't grow as they wanted you to.

Well realots is hosted by an Dutch guy called Dennis.. I also from The Netherlands.. The Data was stolen from cipsoft... but he changed every file.
So the server is not anymore under copyright of cipsoft.. :)

Its not rumour. The server data was stolen from Cipsoft at 7.7 times. Original owner gave up few months ago and sold it to our well-known ryan-doonrak (5000 euro as far as I know). yes, he is the current owner if I'm not wrong.

The thing that makes me laugh is a guy buying real tibia from CIPSOFT for 5000 euro, and a guy who offered me 5000 euro for ForgottenL, so strange..

Well realots is hosted by an Dutch guy called Dennis.. I also from The Netherlands.. The Data was stolen from cipsoft... but he changed every file.
So the server is not anymore under copyright of cipsoft.. :)

bullshit, if I would go steal microsoft windows 7, and I changed one single pixel, that doesnt mean im the current owner of the prog. rofl.

The thing that makes me laugh is a guy buying real tibia from CIPSOFT for 5000 euro, and a guy who offered me 5000 euro for ForgottenL, so strange..

What is forgottenL? ;P And whats so special about it compared to Realots, so far Ive only heard that Realots is a exact copy of Cipsoft and its the same deal.. but what makes ur OT that special? =P

Sorry, but I don't believe that someone is offering 5000 EURO for a damn opensource code:p That can get outdated, fail and so on.

who cares about realots haha, seriously, 5000 euro for that....... I would rather buy car or something that I need :s it's much money but I guess Ryan earned all of his serversxD

Real Tibia 7.7 files for 5000 euro? How stupid can you get?...

For that much money I can hire 5 map trackers and buy each of them a tibia account with level 200+ characters, then have them track every single inch of the real tibia map, 8.54 and everything.

The rest of the info such as quests and NPC dialogue I make myself from TibiaWiki.

And with all this done I would still have enough money over to buy my dad a new car. Sheesh.

Back