• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the "RealOts" servers

Propus

Reaction score
I've been playing Realots for a while and I still am pretty amazed by how it seems to be an EXACT copy of the 7.6 REAL tibia server.

It's rockstable, all the quests are working, the map is like 100% perfect, all the NPC's are exactly the same as on real tibia, damage/magic all the same.. it's just TOO perfect. Also, it's running for about 2/3 years now.

I just can't believe someone did this all by himself. Especially because the CIP team has been working years on all the NPC's, quests etc. The hoster doesn't seem to have a team or anything.

What are your thoughts about this server, how much time would it take for 1 person to create a server like that?

Rumours go that he hacked CIPSOFT during their downtime with an unknown reason a couple of years ago.

Rumours go that he hacked CIPSOFT during their downtime with an unknown reason a couple of years ago.

Its not rumour. The server data was stolen from Cipsoft at 7.7 times. Original owner gave up few months ago and sold it to our well-known ryan-doonrak (5000 euro as far as I know). yes, he is the current owner if I'm not wrong.

So the data was actually stolen o_O.. Never heard/seen that!

I have the map and npcs, probably still somewhere on my old server if they are not gone.

Well
5000 Euro for a tibia map
i would put that cash in the bank and at 10.000 Euro i would buy a Audi A4 [not new]

Well
5000 Euro for a tibia map
i would put that cash in the bank and at 10.000 Euro i would buy a Audi A4 [not new]

He probably already recovered all the money and is now profiting from donations. His Haxoria server has an average of 200-300 players online, and is one of these servers were you get an enormous advantage by donating, wich translates to lots of donations = lots of $$$
And yes, as someone already said, the map and NPCs were stolen from the official servers during a weakness in 7.7
Anyways, if there's anyone who will eventually get sued by cip, that guy is the first one in the list >.<

yeah, its it, or wait... oops, sorry, cipsoft uses other way to store their map! stupid noob.
Share it with us ,and than may god bless you ;]:thumbup:
and what will you do with it even if he shares? you will write own IO for map to handle it? surely no.
And yes, as someone already said, the map and NPCs were stolen from the official servers during a weakness in 7.7
Anyways, if there's anyone who will eventually get sued by cip, that guy is the first one in the list >.<
exactly. anyway, cipsoft won't sue him, because there will be a huge media announcement and by these, cipsoft will prove that their servers are (or at least were) hackable :thumbup:

if he bought it then he would have the rights to it wouldn't he ?

he cant get sued if he bought it
lols
xD

and ye hed be profiting alot from premium players on rl
and then more from his ot

yeah, its it, or wait... oops, sorry, cipsoft uses other way to store their map! stupid noob.

and what will you do with it even if he shares? you will write own IO for map to handle it? surely no.

exactly. anyway, cipsoft won't sue him, because there will be a huge media announcement and by these, cipsoft will prove that their servers are (or at least were) hackable :thumbup:

u didn't think so that some1 can converted that to .otbm format somehow i think that i saw a topic about it on torg that some1 has stolen the map and converted it to otbm format...? did u look at the map in anyway ? it's perfect clone of real tibia map from 7.7 times there was plans of liberty bay and goroma on this map for example or this look u can't do that by any maptracker and i don't think so in any way that some1 will add this by yourself because what is the reason of it look

?
this shown tile is a part of hiding spike sword quest on rook ...
edit:eek:r poi quest which was under construction too.

or

map with alot of shits flasks etc ?

Last edited:
This is cipsoft's files, I even talked to owner ( old one ) long ago... Look how they are creating players ;) Perl script ftw.

Kinda having spawnfile / map / npcs somewhere as well ;) The OTBM map was 66mb~ and in cipsoft's format around 200mb.

Back