• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the "RealOts" servers

This is cipsoft's files, I even talked to owner ( old one ) long ago... Look how they are creating players ;) Perl script ftw.

Kinda having spawnfile / map / npcs somewhere as well ;) The OTBM map was 66mb~ and in cipsoft's format around 200mb.

so i am right this map is the main of stealed map
http://otland.net/f18/8-1-slyveria-8-1-a-5009/
and this posted up has been modifited by jester and others .
btw loosik what is they map storage .what format ?
and i think that killavus and spelen from torg were working on this map to clean it as much as it can be i'm right ?who has stealed the map and how ? u know that things ?;p i'm just wondering

They use map clusters, 32x32 big squares, ability to realtime update, and everything is saved there. Also those invisible tiles are defined in quest file. That is word from my side. (LooSik wasn't the only one who was speaking with that guy)

yeah noticed that too i have found day ago such quest idk rl tibia so much so maybe this quest has been shown off but so let's go

these screenshoots can help alot with doing hardcored quest in rl tibia some of them can be outdated for sure.

Last edited:
yeah very interessting subject :)

found a game that looks from the weapons you can equip almost just like tibia it is called Stendhal. is it written in the same language as tibia? or why do weapons and so look so simmilar if someone can explain it to me? :)

:eek: I am playing on realots myself a bit, I never knew this, so that's why it's not going so good for Narozia anymore?

Doonrak is the owner of realots.net now right?

yeah very interessting subject :)

found a game that looks from the weapons you can equip almost just like tibia it is called Stendhal. is it written in the same language as tibia? or why do weapons and so look so simmilar if someone can explain it to me? :)

Stendhal is written in Java language but wait yeah they are too similiar!

Cuz its not true... just good tracker + lua scripter for example ;)

no this map which i posted in this topic was stolen . I have found much ids which "doing" somthing on rl tibia like quests (chests) or pickholes and many many more...
it's not lua...

Unless this Doonrak guy is named Dennis in RL and lives in Holland then it can't be the guy that owns the servers now :eek:

The trade between Dennis and Ryan never finished, he was gonna buy the server for €2000 not €5000, and he was gonna buy a copy of the server, not the realots server.

Though, as stated the server is the stolen files of cips and it's truly amazing how it works compared to OTs, too bad the source isn't available :p

Doonrak isn't the owner of RealOTS. He wish :)

pay a "bad ass hacker" money irl and he might get all the files from cipsoft. it has happen before that cipsoft got hacked (was news about it on tibia.com i think) so why dont hack it once again we need 8.42+

why not hack realots ? then you don't do anything that illegal since his isn't legal runed and if you hack cip you have more problems.

What i have heard:

The owner of the server was once a Community Manager (Or higher posistion) And got his hands on the real tibia 7.6 files. After that he got fired he decided to run his own Tibia. The server is an EXACT copy of how it used to be back in 7.6. It even has the very secret Golden Helmet quest (It's not reachable for players tho) And (Demon Lord) Wich used to be a Real Tibia Monster hidden in a deep cave wich no one ever found.

Back