• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the server

Ajkula999

Reaction score
So LunarForce for me is one piece of shit. You can't even leave dp, someone will kill u, some fckers will post "OMG NOOB, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS PVP" or something like that..
You can't play without money, and you cant get money if somebody is killing you all the time, so it is stupid for me.
You made same misstake again, 30 mana/sec? Thats stupid---"Mages can hunt without supplies" FUCK THAT, HOW I CAN HUNT WITHOUT SUPPLIES, SOMEONE WILL COME AND KILL ME ( I'm telling for everybody, not just for me)
Talaturen, you shall make pvp-e , something like old IceChaw, it was the best server ever..
And you'r biggest misstake, you had great server, and u stopped making updates, thats why IceChaw and SoftCores went down.

So, I think it is end for me, and couple of my rls to play ur server LunarForce.

About the ShadowCores..

Yes, it is an great server, I remmember when there was only 20 players, and ofc, it started to growing and growing, what u got now?
1600 players on 1 ot, rl map?
You thought it's impossible to play it, so you made LunarForce which is an piece of shit..

Thanks for your feedback even though it's kinda rough. As my judgement says you don't like this server I just want to say that you are not out of options. You are always free to play on ShadowCores instead of LunarForce.

Thanks for your feedback even though it's kinda rough. As my judgement says you don't like this server I just want to say that you are not out of options. You are always free to play on ShadowCores instead of LunarForce.

Yes, I can play on shadow, I'll come sometimes to pk or something, but this LunarForce is totally failed server..

I think we need to change the community. So people stop random pking everybody they see. I will stop killing randoms thats fore sure. I dont want the server to die.

It will die now or latter, depends on staff.

I think they need to make something like old IceChaw, it was best :/

I can understand that it is hard for players withouth a real team to play on this ot, we are trying to exp to make massive wars later, but there are some random pk teams that are probably destroying it for the people withouth teams, hope this ot wont die cause im pretty sure the battles will be insane, hope both teams will get 40 people and yes 40 people to have some massive battles later on, so people withouth real fighting teams start to choose your team.

And even if you are naked or you dont have anything mate go with those 50 sds to the battle dont give a fk, true real team hardcore enforced style, on this ot and its probably the only ot alive like this.

^ we ain't leaving this ot. so makes no sence of making another ot. if the pvp system is a real problem they told us in the begin they could change the pvp system later on

the pvp system is not the main problem
the real shit are the stages and the nonexistent vocations balancing

Well, I like LunarForce, i know there are some issues to fix but i think if you wanted to decreasse Shadowcores population you should make another server the same as shadow. I now is to late but that will really help 2 servers with 800 people online every day is not bad, not 2 server with 1400 players in one and the other with 200. My opinion.

well, im here and i don't have a team and basically noone to talk to, but i'm doing fine? this server is pretty easy to be honest, you just have to think..
1) Don't go to crowded places! If its crowded in Shadowcores or real tibia, then its going to be crowded on Lunarforce. So stay away until your higher level!
2) Hes right, collect gold coins! that will probably help you the most.
3) Stay away from any non-prem town, unless you absolutely have to go there. they are just pk cities
4) respect other players, even if they don't respect you.

Or just a really bad player that cant play without bot.

Bot? lmao

I've got mb fully registred and i'm not using it so bot aint problem for me.

Last edited:
For me this ot is great but there's just a two problems.
It's so fuckin damn to make cash and mana goes to fast for mage's.
As i said before mana should be lowered like 15 mp per two sec not 30 mp per one sec.

Back