• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About us

Kaytovsky

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
We made small team, if u were in OLD wipe again msg me in game - Kayto

Yes It would be nice if u start to msg kayto about acc's :D since i'll comeback soon. So we can rape veziv very fast..... Start to msg kayto about accs..

Calar you cant command in Lunarforce kkk. Your whole guild was like 300+ they all had ssas and were hard to kill but thats fixed by avas on lunarforce.

When did i say something about owning telania? Quote me plz.

yea now i will try to find a posts from few months ago :). everybody knows that you're talking about "yea yea we dominate shadowcores , now we'll crush you in telania yea yea"

Majczal,

DSC_0176.JPG

ANYTHING ELSE?

Yea , i can also find your picture and put there , but where is the sense?

co wy macie do tego rojka? wrzucasz jego zdjecie kayto a akurat sam lepiej nie wygladasz i ten majczal jakby ci przyjebal to bys sie poskladal raczej bo 50kg wazysz ale co tam. mozesz pogadac ze kopales go na shadowie bo faktycznie przekopaliscie tutaj kazdego jak lecialo juz nie patrzac na to ze ciagle sa wymowki 'ssa, lvle' ale do rl life to nie przypierdalaj sie do nikogo jezeli nie masz sie czym pochwalic i tyle, no kurwa ;d

/szady

translate:

I explain kayto that he doesnt look better than majczal so he cant put any photos cause he's kid and it was only to him so I wrote it in polish, sorry :(

Yes It would be nice if u start to msg kayto about acc's :D since i'll comeback soon. So we can rape veziv very fast..... Start to msg kayto about accs..

calar them you can say to ppl in that vt to stop ping me i was ping yersterday by some1 from that vt

I don't know bro, when I'm back I will try to organise all old ppl, if they won't play I won't play either.... I want only old ppl.. Swe and Pl

Back