• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About us

Ye, I'm on forum now, since I'm studying fefor my driving theory test at my friends house, so I just press f5 to see if anyone posted something.

co wy macie do tego rojka? wrzucasz jego zdjecie kayto a akurat sam lepiej nie wygladasz i ten majczal jakby ci przyjebal to bys sie poskladal raczej bo 50kg wazysz ale co tam. mozesz pogadac ze kopales go na shadowie bo faktycznie przekopaliscie tutaj kazdego jak lecialo juz nie patrzac na to ze ciagle sa wymowki 'ssa, lvle' ale do rl life to nie przypierdalaj sie do nikogo jezeli nie masz sie czym pochwalic i tyle, no kurwa ;d

/szady

translate:

I explain kayto that he doesnt look better than majczal so he cant put any photos cause he's kid and it was only to him so I wrote it in polish, sorry :(

but kayto always means nothing doesn't matter if he play with wille or calar

stop this bullshit come fight lunarforce pussy, you posting a lot of shit on forums and now you will come back to fight shadowcores a server with 3 unjust and 100 noobchars. It must be your style.

Nah Dino, I'll play aurora and in my free time I will come to fight on shadow/lunar. But lunar is ue/ava so i dont know

Nah Dino, I'll play aurora and in my free time I will come to fight on shadow/lunar. But lunar is ue/ava so i dont know

you are trolling me or being serious? Aurora? what the fuck everyone stopped playing that. But I have told you before you can win battles where your 350 mages can spam ssa and never die, that's why you were too scared to play lunarforce and you will play shadow.

It's always interesting how people start to cry after they start losing battles and won't face the fact their players are just bad. When you guys were winning at the start with 10-15 more players on battles ava were just fine and there was no crying about tranfers. Imagine if we said we wanna go back to shadowcore how much shit u would say lol

Last edited:
Look dickface, thats just ur theory that I was scared to play lunarforce, I didnt play lunar since i dont feel like dancing in tibia 24/7 ok? We won battles cuz we had good ppl that listend well. Other guilds also had high lvls, the avg lvl was almost the same, so plz shut the fuck up and go show ur dick to Micha.

Look dickface, thats just ur theory that I was scared to play lunarforce, I didnt play lunar since i dont feel like dancing in tibia 24/7 ok? We won battles cuz we had good ppl that listend well. Other guilds also had high lvls, the avg lvl was almost the same, so plz shut the fuck up and go show ur dick to Micha.

little kid ;). You are just a trash player who always hid behind numbers and average lvl 300 in battles while others were 250. Say all the bullshit you want its a piece of shit ot with 100 noobchars. And stop trying to start rumours nobody gives a fuck what you are saying. 1.7k players on shadow and you think you will have normal wars? haha delusional little kid. Yeah I saw your botchar players on lunarforce they are running around in battles without a head

Must be hard to play on a server where a 350 sorc needs to be pumped 2 mins to just die even if he has no potters

Slow your roll little boy, you are just a shadowcore player...your section of the forum is under screenshots

LEARN IT.

qP6cuR.gif

it's AVG lvl, look how many 330+ lvls u had, and when atleast 5 of them rushed into opponents and get attacking by team the rest just were going around and team was boxed. Your good players couldn't do it without hlvls. It's easy to say that You are the best with top mages

it's AVG lvl, look how many 330+ lvls u had, and when atleast 5 of them rushed into opponents and get attacking by team the rest just were going around and team was boxed. Your good players couldn't do it without hlvls. It's easy to say that You are the best with top mages

All I say is for him to come show it on lunarforce and stop crying, they didn't cry about ava or anything when they were winning ;)

Ye, you want me to show what on lunar? spam ava and ue 24/7. Bb gonna go sleep, write some more bullshit guys cmon!!

Ye, you want me to show what on lunar? spam ava and ue 24/7. Bb gonna go sleep, write some more bullshit guys cmon!!

ye cuz shadowcore has sick wars, i can see it on website. lvl 300 randoms dont come to destroy battles, you can take white skull whenever you want. HAHA

Just the fact that you can't take skull during a battle makes the server a rpg piece of shit server. Remember its even possible for whole teams to come and trap a commander and the fight is done. Real tibia with real pvp right? What would you do if 20+ come and trap you in obs, for sure you can kill them all right?

haha fucking delusional kid, we must of played different shadowcores, can I get the ip of the one you play since you say the pvp system is so great

Last edited:
Listen Aurora its shit pvp :) like on candia non pvp mode and u can spam ue close to dp ahaha ! ;D

Calar its was good on shadow :) he destroy every1

Calar dont say lunar its ue ava battle :) on shadow when u boxing us on dara or somewher u only spaming mas ava and waves

First day on lunar when u friends from guild transfer here we fighting 20 vs 20 thais battle but all of u got 320 + i got like 10 150 lvls + i saying no ava and ue plx Kayto say ok And we sdking august poniatowski full trap and all of u move in to magic wall place and spam ue and ava so hard :)

ahahaha good joke veziv very good your ppl spam uue ava... Dart, Avernion, Qsc and someone ppl ;|

ON THAIS BATTLE WHN I GOT CONGLOMERATE THEY DONT WITH ME I GOD FEW CONGLO LOYAL PPL :) WHEN WE FIGHTING FIRST BATTLE U PLAYING WITH DRAKO :) What u mean u got 350 lvls and u rushing in to us so what we can do ? SHOTING SD U 350 MAGE OR U 340 EK ? WITH FULL SIO AND MAGE WITH 8 POTS?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure sometime we spaming ava but u no remember cormaya edron battle? when u invitte xeduc family ? U making ue all the time we kill chrobry maslana and like 6 mages more the gather on cormaya boat rushed all in to us 1-2-3 all shot ue and all of us die

Back