• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About us

Good Rojek fuck it!

- - - Updated - - -

With you ? ahahaha good joke ;> someone ppl play with you cus Drako retired... But Drako is back your team crashed

Last edited:
Omg this Veziv is retarded haha :D
Most poeple like me only know u cuz u had the highest mage on hestoria, bcz u spammed ue on banuta 24/7...

U think u pro bcse u exping on fucking shit world called auroar 2 x exp u invite 60 ppl and u think u pro :)

I never told that I am pro, its important :) I dont think that im pro commander, that al kaida is the best team. You are writing all the time that you are 'GOD OF TIBIA' so shut the fuck up and use brain sometimes - it can be hard for you but try it! I dont care what you made in past, I look that NOW you are nothing and its all. Your people are spamming on tibiacams 'harcerz', 'banuciarz' - my people never write bad things about me and its the most important for me, not scores :)

Just fight here 1 wm per 5 weeks against xymon everlast xD

We are playing here for 12 days, not 5 weeks. Maybe you should go to school, hm? We had 3 battles on shadowcores and I think that its more than you during your first 12 days on shadow so again: shut the fuck up harcerzyk :)

AND IF U WANNA BATTLE SHADY 21.30 TODAY :) WM AND WE WILL SEE we go owned u on 120 mages

We set battle yesterday at 22:30, once again: YOU DIDNT APPEAR :) I cant today so now fuck you and if you wanna fight with me just play shadowcores and we will fight :) Or maybe you are scared that Kayto / Calar will again crush you? I think that it can be true... ;)

PS. naucz sie pisac Ty cwelu jebany, bo shady to nie szady.

^ HAHAHAA On everywhere on 8.6 rpg ots i got highest lvl remember :)

- - - Updated - - -

IM NOT SCARED FUCK SHADOWCORES MSG XYMON EVERLAST ABOUT BATTLE OR TRY TO MAKE WARMODE 1 MONTH :) WHEN I PLAYING ON SHADOW 2K PLAYERS ONLINE AND ONLY CALAR ACCEPTING WARMODEA ALL THE TIME :

0 resistance on lunar for us ;/ SERVER DOMINANDO SINCE WHEN I PLAY ALBANIA WHERE U PLAY

Why u dont play lunar? we can fight without ava/ue but kayto is uncommunicative person and kiddo so we cant talk with him ;x

@edit better spam ava/ue on lunar than shadowcores 201321903192 br skullbashers and blockers ;x, 2 frags and u cant do anything cuz rs and br/spain or other shit kill u all time :). U have lvls on lunar so we can fight ;)

Fuck this omel shit retard 10 days ago when u not losing so hard u playing botting all the time and u dont crying about online ppl :) its enforced only for good players not like shadowcores 50 ppl per 1 resp :) 2k ppl onlinr 1900 dont wanna accept warmode and rpg like goska

Veziv we will see, I can play lunar, but if we agree on non (ava/ue battles) there must be no ava's or ue's. But if you start using ava's or spamming ue, I will just quit and u will have no-one to fight with....

You've transfered yourselfs to lunarforce and now you're pissed off cause you got no one to fight.

hehs

If u want 0 ava/ue stop ping our ppl :) cuz we sneak gym and angry boy pinging all cuz he lost 40% xp ;/

Szady are u fucking retard? :) Now let drako make reload ;) annd u will see who join him :) he make reload for 1-2 weeks and retired :) or 1 gaher per 4 days :* no1 knows al kaida hahaha ! U think u pro bcse u exping on fucking shit world called auroar 2 x exp u invite 60 ppl and u think u pro :) Just fight here 1 wm per 5 weeks against xymon everlast xD and shut the fuck up

- - - Updated - - -

AND IF U WANNA BATTLE SHADY 21.30 TODAY :) WM AND WE WILL SEE we go owned u on 120 mages
i will join

Last edited:
If u want 0 ava/ue stop ping our ppl cuz we sneak gym and angry boy pinging all cuz he lost 40% xp ;/

Ok so fuck this shit, I wont beg u.... I will just play Aurora and Shadowcores. BB

Lokuf stop telling bullshits no1 crying about stfu shadow ots :)

Lokuf stop telling bullshits no1 crying about stfu shadow ots :)

Im not saying that you cry about shadow but you've transfered all ur characters to lunar and now you got no one to fight with.

I also reckon that lunar is better ot but it doesn't change the fact that if calar won't come there, you will come to shadow anyways

Calar; Why is Lunar shit? Because people spam ava & ue? Make rules (if you dont have retards like gym in your team then that should work because back when I tried making rules between you and drako, Gym loved to ping anyway when he died). You think Shadow is better because you KNOW for SURE that you got the advantage over any other team on Shadowcores, specially now when everybody (that matters) transfered to Lunar.

Yep we got advantage? most of our ppl transfered their chars to lunarforce.... I will try to fight veziv on lunar, but if every battle will look like a disco i will just quit that ot....

Back